Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I noticed the change in my last order. Not going to order again. ( sigh ) Is nothing sacred? I'm down to Godfather and Americano as far as commercial juices go.

I know right! Some of the best eliquids have been changed over the years. My last big disappointment was how HHV had changed some of the flavors on my favorite juices that they stocked.

Is it worth giving Nick the feedback?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Might be a result of my taste buds improving (which they finally have after almost three years) but, Patriot has become cloying. I have one bottle left but, it's 24mg and I've gone down to 12mg so will probably end up tossing it.

Please don't. Send it to me and I will pay postage.

Reactions: 67Tele

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
AnthonyB do you think a tank like the following with coils I mention would give better taste to nets in general?

I was thinking of purchasing the OBS V Tank. Also, I was looking at some V12 coils.
Maybe some V4 coils or V8 coils. I tend to vape at lower watts most of the time, hence V12. What is your opinion of the tank and coils I mentioned?

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I know right! Some of the best eliquids have been changed over the years. My last big disappointment was how HHV had changed some of the flavors on my favorite juices that they stocked.

Is it worth giving Nick the feedback?

I'm not sure. There's not a lot of feedback about it on the Goodjuice Forum. Maybe he'll spill on what Vanilla he uses? Nah.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia

Checkum I seem to have forgotten the context of this post. Are you asking if I like the V12, V8 or V4 coils on the Smok TFV8?

I think the OBS V, Blazer 200, Melo 300 or the TFV12 are all good low ohm high wattage tanks. Their flavor will never be as good as a well built dripper or RTA but they are still pretty good for prebuilt coils.

From my experience I would recommend the Blazer 200. The flavor is great on the Blazer 200 and it has both the 6-coil design at 0.16 ohms I think, and the 0.6 ceramic coil. I have vaped the lower ohm coil at 200 watts but the sweet spot for me is about 130 watts. The coil is lasting forever. The Blazer 200 looks great, has great flavor and has the best fill method of any sub ohm tank with its twist and open mechanism.

Having said that I don't vape any NETS in high wattage sub-ohm devices as those mentioned above.

Last edited:
Reactions: David Wolf

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
I'm not sure. There's not a lot of feedback about it on the Goodjuice Forum. Maybe he'll spill on what Vanilla he uses? Nah.

Lol. One thing I am convinced about is that the Goodejuice NETs are all hybrids. They certainly spoiled in my fridge like a juice with organic flavorings would. I don't mind really, I am not a purist when It comes to NETs. Goodejuice I still among my favorite NETs and I really enjoyed that sweeter aspect to Patriot, at least for a day or two before I needed something more pure and dry like a Net.com juice.

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Checkum I seem to have forgotten the context of this post. Are you asking if I like the V12, V8 or V4 coils on the Smok TFV8?

I think the OBS V, Blazer 200, Melo 300 or the TFV12 are all good low ohm high wattage tanks. Their flavor will never be as good as a well built dripper or RTA but they are still pretty good for prebuilt coils.

From my experience I would recommend the Blazer 200. The flavor is great on the Blazer 200 and it has both the 6-coil design at 0.16 ohms I think, and the 0.6 ceramic coil. I have vaped the lower ohm coil at 200 watts but the sweet spot for me is about 130 watts. The coil is lasting forever. The Blazer 200 looks great, has great flavor and has the best fill method of any sub ohm tank with its twist and open mechanism.

Having said that I don't vape any NETS in high wattage sub-ohm devices as those mentioned above.

thanks for the tip Anthony!

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Greetings!

We at Naturally-Extracted-Tobacco, LLC

would like to announce a 2-day

Father's Day 2017 Sale!

Receive 20% off your entire order, no coupon code needed (automatically applied at checkout).

Sale begins now (6/18) and ends at 11:59 PM CST on Monday, June 19th.

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Just curious I placed an order from hhv for some net juice. How long do you guys let it steep or cure be for using?

I usually try it out after 10 days, just to see where it is at, as far as taste. Usually I will recheck the liquid every few weeks until I am satisfied with it. I found cigar extractions often take months to mature.
As you can tell this is all very subjective as is the main point....Taste, is subjective.
Remember this is your extraction and it must please you! Don't give up on a extracted liquid, as it may be flavorless after a couple months but outstanding in a year! :hubba:

Beau Tie

Apr 2, 2017
DFW, Texas

FINI!!!!!!

Ok here goes:

Thank you jonnydoe! two months later and here it is:

upload_2017-6-25_15-13-30.png

Composition:

• Dominican Extract 4%
  • Caramel (Loran) 4%
  • Vanilla Ice Cream (LB) 6%
  • Dark Chocolate (Loran) 1%
  • EM (Loran cotton candy) 3%
  • Cinnamon Oil (Loran) 4 drops
24 hours in the ultrasonic machine
7 days of rest

Reactions: David Wolf

Beau Tie

Apr 2, 2017
DFW, Texas
I usually try it out after 10 days, just to see where it is at, as far as taste. Usually I will recheck the liquid every few weeks until I am satisfied with it. I found cigar extractions often take months to mature.
As you can tell this is all very subjective as is the main point....Taste, is subjective.
Remember this is your extraction and it must please you! Don't give up on a extracted liquid, as it may be flavorless after a couple months but outstanding in a year! :hubba:

It tastes good now so I hope it only gets better. I have also found that the taste of anything always matures over time. I am patient! I hope it becomes "orgasmic" {literally!} During this process I was also working on custard blends. I learned the hard way (by forgetting a bottle in the cupboard that only time will tell.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hi all,

I am now committing myself to the purchase of e-liquids from Real Tobacco Extracts LLC. Good NET vendors are hard to find nowadays other than the usual stalwarts of NET.com and Goodejuice and I've heard a lot of good things about Real Tobacco Extracts. They are a bit pricey and shipping to Australia is expensive but considering I vape NETs at 12mg the juices last a long time.

Any advice would be appreciated on the flavours and Extracts. How do they compare to other vendors? Is nicotine quality good and does it have a good throat hit, what's the gunk factor, what's the recommended steep time, are the flavours robust and strong like Goodejuice or are they light and subtle the way MVJ used to be. Informational like this would be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread