Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
@67Tele ~ I seem to recall that you mixed NET extract with custard flavors in the past. I have Izmir/Oriental from NET.com that I mixed with Big Willie's Custard. Well I really did not mix and just added both to a tank. What NET extract have you used in the past that works well, what custard did you use and how much of each?

Anyone else that have mixed a custard flavor with a NET extract, can you please share what you did please.

I would like to buy more extract from NET.com so looking for recommendations.

Thanks everyone.

Reactions: 67Tele

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
@67Tele ~ I seem to recall that you mixed NET extract with custard flavors in the past. I have Izmir/Oriental from NET.com that I mixed with Big Willie's Custard. Well I really did not mix and just added both to a tank. What NET extract have you used in the past that works well, what custard did you use and how much of each?

Anyone else that have mixed a custard flavor with a NET extract, can you please share what you did please.

Thanks everyone.

The only one I've tried and had some success with was Save on Peter Stokkebye 84 Turkish - Pipes and Cigars which is very close to Sun-Cured Turkish

Clay's has a little something extra in it making it a bit more elegant than Stokkebye.

I was using isleofcustard extracts but eventually sold them when my sweet tooth took a hike. Also, the chemical aspect of them was off-putting. I much prefer Blends By Bryce - Online Store - Blends By Bryce More natural tasting.

I did as you just eyeball mixing in the bottle.

Good luck with it!

Reactions: NotSoMini

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
@67Tele ~ Thanks for your response. I see you do precision measuring like me. ;)

Interesting comment about Isle of Custards. I have never tried their concentrates and only their final eJuice although it has been a good year since I had any. I never found the eJuices to have a chemical taste so I wonder what changed with their concentrates.

Regardless I sent Bryce a message last night asking whether they use sucralose. Sucralose mutes the flavor for me so now I contact the vendor first rather than dumping dollars down the drain. I did get a response and the answer was yes however he will do a custom mix. I will also get a bottle of NET.com Sun Cured Turkish.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
@67Tele ~ Thanks for your response. I see you do precision measuring like me. ;)

Interesting comment about Isle of Custards. I have never tried their concentrates and only their final eJuice although it has been a good year since I had any. I never found the eJuices to have a chemical taste so I wonder what changed with their concentrates.

Regardless I sent Bryce a message last night asking whether they use sucralose. Sucralose mutes the flavor for me so now I contact the vendor first rather than dumping dollars down the drain. I did get a response and the answer was yes however he will do a custom mix. I will also get a bottle of NET.com Sun Cured Turkish.

Bryan (Bryce is his son as I learned) is great! He's got Superman/Santa Claus delivery speed.

Mr Steeps

Feb 5, 2017
@67Tele

Thanks everyone.
Echo this... I'm thinking of taking advantage of this sale and finally sampling some NET.com extracts (if shipping to the UK isn't too crippling) so would also welcome any recommendations

Reactions: NotSoMini

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
NEt.com has so many flavors and types, making it hard to point you in the right direction, not knowing your preferences.

I really like: tRY4, Muth's Mix, Cinnamon Sugar Cookie (and I don't like cinnamon in my vape), Grilled Pear, Coventry, Carrot Cake, Sweet Cakes, Peaches &Cream, Butterscotch Cavendish.
I've never hated any of theirs.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
Bryan (Bryce is his son as I learned) is great! He's got Superman/Santa Claus delivery speed.

I placed by order with NET.com for ~

Sun-Cured Turkish
Pistachio
Muths Mix and
Red, White and Blueberry

Also ordered Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard and Vanilla Pudding with Bryan. No sucralose will be added. :)

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
I placed by order with NET.com for ~

Sun-Cured Turkish
Pistachio
Muths Mix and
Red, White and Blueberry

Also ordered Bryce's Vanilla Creme Custard and Vanilla Pudding with Bryan. No sucralose will be added. :)

I think you'll find (and not get much argument from others) that Sun-Cured Turkish is one of Clay's finest juices and one of the top flavors in general. I found that I don't really like blueberry but, the Red, White, and Blue is very good.

Laze

Moved On
Jul 14, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1

Greg58

Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Springfield , MO, USA
Just have to send a comment on RTE. WOW is what I found out. Yes it is pricey however with all the money I have wasted over the years trying to find an ADV it really isn't. I hate fruity flavors I have tried in the past and have been sticking to only tobacco flavors. Most of the tobacco flavors I have tried were actually pretty bad. Thanks to you guys on here I decided to give RTE a shot. I ordered 2 sample packs, one tobacco flavored and one tobacco with fruit flavors. This is a first for me that I actually like every single flavor I received! I believe I have finally after several years kicked the analog addiction. I would n the past sit inside and vape for a while, then go outside and have a real cigarette. I think now I can finally. Quite doing that, this stuff actually satisfies me more than the cigarettes I have been so reliant on. Thanks RTE.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I have had all of these except Sun-Cured Turkish so first time. I find NET.com Red, White and Blueberry to be very good. It is difficult to find a good blueberry ejuice and the blueberry in RW&B for me is a very good natural tasting blueberry.

I use to vape Coconut Cavendish however when Muths Mix came out I like this much more for my taste. I do order extra flavor with this one. Pistachio is the second time I am ordering. I did not get much if any pistachio taste though the tobacco blend is good. I am going to experiment and add pistachio extract to it as pistachio is one of my all time high flavors that I like.

BoilerGuy

Unresolved Status
Sep 13, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Thunderthud54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2016
Tallahassee, Florida
Thank you very much for the info - both posts are very helpful. rdsok, yours is truly comprehensive - thanks for taking the time!! I vape mouth to lung (only sometimes direct lung hit.) I did try the "sipping" style (lol) and was surprised at how much of the taste of the e-liquid was experienced in my mouth. Still style is not for me. I've tried sub-ohm on a couple devices (from V2) but was not too impressed other than that my e-liquid went at an astonishing rate. So will continue my learning experience - now, hopefully with another step up. I am interested in trying the kayfun mini 3 - don't know if a good clone is available, but open to one if so. May update with you progress re: mod, but with rdsok's suggestions, will be much easier to find one.
Keith

There is no one mod that is best for a NET vs any other type or flavor eliquid any more than this is any one best flavor. Granted one area that may have some exception to that statement... that a NET is often times a bit more gunky on the coils than another non-NET type of juice.

You'll see two main camps when it comes to the type of mod that a vaper may choose. The lower wattage type and the higher wattage types. Typically ( but not always ), a lower wattage vaper is likely to using an atomizer with a tighter draw on it... like a Kayfun as one of many examples. A higher wattage vaper is probably looking to have more air volume in the draw they prefer. Both types can experience a lot of flavor.

So you will still have to find out which type of vaping that you prefer... then you can look at what mod best fits that preference. There are no right answers here other than the one that satisfies your needs best.

A low power mod will typically be vaped in the 6w - 15w range with the likely averages being in the middle somewhere ( like 9w-13w range ). Typical atomizer coils will probably be in the 1.3Ω to 2.1Ω range but does vary but seldom goes below the 1Ω mark if ever. The atomizers will usually have a fairly tight draw to them. Most will likely vape mouth to lung, this is where you first pull the vapor into your mouth before inhaling it further into your lungs.

With a higher power mod... the wattage range will likely be above the 25w range. Most will be using coils that are 0.5Ω and lower. The wicks in these atomizers will be larger so more liquid can be wicked and air be looser so more air is drawn in... these two factors allow the higher power without burning the eliquids since there is more cooling. Most will vape direct to the lungs to help accommodate the higher air flow.

The flavor is more about how saturated the amount of air that is being drawn in... which is why both low and high power vapers can both enjoy a lot of flavor as long as they are setup for it.

Many of the newer mods will have ranges that let you vape from a lower wattage up to a higher wattage... I'd suggest something that goes up to at least the 40-60w range to start and make certain it also covers the lower wattages as well until you determine where you like to vape at. The type of atomizer will be more important as to whether is is best for lower or higher powers than the mod itself. I'd also suggest getting one that has temp control on it... you don't have to use it at first if you are intimidated by it, but it'd be a nice option to have later as you learn more about things.[/QUOTE]

Update: After getting some really good suggestions here on purchasing mods (ended up with 3 Eleaf TC75 Picos and one Hcigar vt75 Nano - thanks again!) I finally got into rebuilding, but not till after 6 months of using aspire coils that didn't last long vaping my favorite of all, my NET... Took me long enough, haha!....... The good news is that I am rocking it now on a new Kayfun mini3 and getting unbelievable flavor and loving every vape - honestly, if I'd known it was this easy and tasted SOOOO MUCH better, I'd of rebuilt sooner!!

Ok, so my questions for fellow NET e-liquid lovers:

1) how often do you rewick when vaping NET on your rebuildable? (And do you always get a new coil or dry burn it till it's clearly time for a new one?) and

2) can you recommend a really good NET Menthol liquid besides black Note SOLO? Especially now since getting such amazing flavor, I need a less expensive alternative.

Hope you all are in good health and good spirits, and vaping on....!

Keith

Thunderthud54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2016
Tallahassee, Florida
Please forgive me for messing up the above post. I was trying to reply to the post that starts with "There is no one mod".... and ends with "nice option to have later.. that was written by rdsok, and somehow got it all screwed up. MY post starts with "Update: after getting some good suggestions and ends with "Keith". Oh brother. Hope you'all can make some sense out above message now. Will try to do a better job next time...

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
There is no one mod that is best for a NET vs any other type or flavor eliquid any more than this is any one best flavor. Granted one area that may have some exception to that statement... that a NET is often times a bit more gunky on the coils than another non-NET type of juice.

You'll see two main camps when it comes to the type of mod that a vaper may choose. The lower wattage type and the higher wattage types. Typically ( but not always ), a lower wattage vaper is likely to using an atomizer with a tighter draw on it... like a Kayfun as one of many examples. A higher wattage vaper is probably looking to have more air volume in the draw they prefer. Both types can experience a lot of flavor.

So you will still have to find out which type of vaping that you prefer... then you can look at what mod best fits that preference. There are no right answers here other than the one that satisfies your needs best.

A low power mod will typically be vaped in the 6w - 15w range with the likely averages being in the middle somewhere ( like 9w-13w range ). Typical atomizer coils will probably be in the 1.3Ω to 2.1Ω range but does vary but seldom goes below the 1Ω mark if ever. The atomizers will usually have a fairly tight draw to them. Most will likely vape mouth to lung, this is where you first pull the vapor into your mouth before inhaling it further into your lungs.

With a higher power mod... the wattage range will likely be above the 25w range. Most will be using coils that are 0.5Ω and lower. The wicks in these atomizers will be larger so more liquid can be wicked and air be looser so more air is drawn in... these two factors allow the higher power without burning the eliquids since there is more cooling. Most will vape direct to the lungs to help accommodate the higher air flow.

The flavor is more about how saturated the amount of air that is being drawn in... which is why both low and high power vapers can both enjoy a lot of flavor as long as they are setup for it.

Many of the newer mods will have ranges that let you vape from a lower wattage up to a higher wattage... I'd suggest something that goes up to at least the 40-60w range to start and make certain it also covers the lower wattages as well until you determine where you like to vape at. The type of atomizer will be more important as to whether is is best for lower or higher powers than the mod itself. I'd also suggest getting one that has temp control on it... you don't have to use it at first if you are intimidated by it, but it'd be a nice option to have later as you learn more about things.

Update: After getting some really good suggestions here on purchasing mods (ended up with 3 Eleaf TC75 Picos and one Hcigar vt75 Nano - thanks again!) I finally got into rebuilding, but not till after 6 months of using aspire coils that didn't last long vaping my favorite of all, my NET... Took me long enough, haha!....... The good news is that I am rocking it now on a new Kayfun mini3 and getting unbelievable flavor and loving every vape - honestly, if I'd known it was this easy and tasted SOOOO MUCH better, I'd of rebuilt sooner!!

Ok, so my questions for fellow NET e-liquid lovers:

1) how often do you rewick when vaping NET on your rebuildable? (And do you always get a new coil or dry burn it till it's clearly time for a new one?) and

2) can you recommend a really good NET Menthol liquid besides black Note SOLO? Especially now since getting such amazing flavor, I need a less expensive alternative.

Hope you all are in good health and good spirits, and vaping on....!

Keith[/QUOTE]
1) It depends on the NET and how well filtered it was after the extraction. My first couple of batches were not filtered well. With those, I rewick after 4ml. The next batch was filtered better and I can go 6-8ml.

2) The only time I use menthol is when I have a cold (been a while now, thank God) and I make my own using crystals and PG. If I remember correctly (CRS disease) the ratio is 10/1 PG/crystals. I actually don't think I bothered measuring/weighing and just put a few (crushed) crystals in a bottle, filled it with PG and heated in hot water to dissolve the crystals. I add that a drop or two at a time to whatever flavor I want to "mentholize". ;)

You can buy the crystals here. Menthol Crystals (USP)

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Just have to send a comment on RTE. WOW is what I found out. Yes it is pricey however with all the money I have wasted over the years trying to find an ADV it really isn't. I hate fruity flavors I have tried in the past and have been sticking to only tobacco flavors. Most of the tobacco flavors I have tried were actually pretty bad. Thanks to you guys on here I decided to give RTE a shot. I ordered 2 sample packs, one tobacco flavored and one tobacco with fruit flavors. This is a first for me that I actually like every single flavor I received! I believe I have finally after several years kicked the analog addiction. I would n the past sit inside and vape for a while, then go outside and have a real cigarette. I think now I can finally. Quite doing that, this stuff actually satisfies me more than the cigarettes I have been so reliant on. Thanks RTE.

With reviews like this i am being pushed closer and closer into putting in an order with RTE.

Every time I go to the site to take a look at my options I am put off with the thought of spending $112 USD (which comes to about $150 Aus dollars) for 80 mls of liquid.

Lately I've had some not-so-great experiences with some vendors of late. Something has changed in the air of NET vendors. It could be lower stock turnover rates due to the dwindling demand caused by the discouraging effects of the US deeming regulations or just plain complacency but some vendors who used to make remarkable NETs appear to me, and I say appear to me with emphasis, to be selling old stock or mixing older ingredients with newer ingredients.

Some of the juices I am vaping just don't taste like they used to in years gone by. Patriot from Goodejuice for example, is not the same Patriot. And that's not the only one.

So I am seeking vaping NET nirvana again and am hoping RTE has the goods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: checkum

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
With reviews like this i am being pushed closer and closer into putting in an order with RTE.

Every time I go to the site to take a look at my options I am put off with the thought of spending $112 USD (which comes to about $150 Aus dollars) for 80 mls of liquid.

Lately I've had some not-so-great experiences with some vendors of late. Something has changed in the air of NET vendors. It could be lower stock turnover rates due to the dwindling demand caused by the discouraging effects of the US deeming regulations or just plain complacency but some vendors who used to make remarkable NETs appear to me, and I say appear to me with emphasis, to be selling old stock or mixing older ingredients with newer ingredients.

Some of the juices I am vaping just don't taste like they used to in years gone by. Patriot from Goodejuice for example, is not the same Patriot. And that's not the only one.

So I am seeking vaping NET nirvana again and am hoping RTE has the goods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony, I have to agree with you on the changes in some NETs' taste 100%.
I also have to add that even some tins of tobacco, I have bought recently, do not even resemble the aroma or taste when extracted and vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread