Nature's Flavors Mini Co-op Feeler - Pgfree

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
hi, as most of you know i'm very allergic to pg and/or artificial flavor colorings. i have searched high and low to find a flavor i think i might tolerate. markfm has used nf's flavorings for his diy with good success.
since i'm only interested in the watermelon flavor and nf has a minimum shipping of $7.00 i thought i might try here to see if a few (5 at the most) were interested in a mini co-op. i was looking at nf's sampler pack:
Nature's Flavors : Organic Flavoring Systems for Coffee & Tea

those flavors consist of organic flavors, vg, and alcohol. even though i also react to alcohol, bovinia assured me this can be evaporated without compromising the flavor.

there is no rush and i will leave this up for a good while since i know there are only a few in our group with allergies, or who prefer organic juices.
nf's selection is extensive with something like 200 flavors in the selection. lmk if you are interested.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
forgot to break down the cost - the sampler pack consists of 6 1oz bottles of our choice. each bottle would run about $9.00 shipped from nf to me. first class shipping with delivery confirmation from me to you should add about another $1.75 depending on the usps' zones.

and here is bovinia's opinion from another thread:

"No, sorry Tib I haven't tried that one. I don't buy a lot from NF as they are fairly pricey and I don't have any problems with PG. I fell in love with their Organic Caramel Cream. I also have their Cookies and Cream which tastes to me like the creamy center of an Oreo cookie."

Last edited:

VWFringe

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
South Orange County, CA
i'll volunteer to pick it up and distribute - i'll check if this is possible, but i'm reasonably local to them...if you'd like

link to a sampler pack that may or may not use NF (too expensive tho for my tastes)
Organic Sample Pack

I've sent Vaporite an email asking about NF flavors.

EDIT: understand about the will-call charge, still interested in participating - can a fruit flavor be on the list? i've been looking for a mango, or other rich tasting fruit that's not candy-like

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
i'll volunteer to pick it up and distribute - i'll check if this is possible, but i'm reasonably local to them...if you'd like

link to a sampler pack that may or may not use NF (too expensive tho for my tastes)
Organic Sample Pack

I've sent Vaporite an email asking about NF flavors.

EDIT: understand about the will-call charge, still interested in participating - can a fruit flavor be on the list? i've been looking for a mango, or other rich tasting fruit that's not candy-like

we can pick any of their organic flavors for the sampler, and that's about 200 .....
word of caution though - i got the mango mint julip from vv and there was hardly any mango taste, the same with the watermelon. i'm still willing to try mixing on my own but lots of posts indicated that some of nf's fruit flavors were on the light side.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
you pick the flavor you want ......

there are six 1oz bottles in the sampler - i'll get the watermelon for myself; if you participate you'll pick your own flavor for your 1oz bottle, etc ........

Oh, now I understand. lol OK I am in. I would even pick more than 1 if needed :)

I wonder how much we would really save though since we would split the shipping but we also have to pay shipping from you to us. I will keep a watch on this coop but I may come out better just getting 2 OZ bottles and splitting with a friend :)

Last edited:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
cheapest shipping nf offers is $7.00 priority unless you want to pay $13 for ups

the sampler 1oz bottles are 8 bucks each compared to the regular price of $12.50

look at my cost breakdown in the second post

Sorry :) I see that now. Forgive me my mind is mush right now, been at the hospital with a family member for 2 days. Count me in :)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
there is room for you, kitty!

i will check with salemgold and vw later to see if we can close it out now!

but will call nf one more time tomorrow to make sure they will send one sampler pack for the $7.00 quoted. i was told 4 2oz bottles would fit so i'm assuming 6 1oz bottles should be good to go!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I will take Organic Caramel Cream and Organic Wild Berry. Thanks.

NF-6260/OCFO organic caramel cream
NF-6081/OCFO organic wild berry

please, doublecheck the product numbers to make sure i got them right, thanks!

vw - this leaves only one more bottle available in the sampler pack - is it going to be mango?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread