Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Reactions: David Wolf

pappcam

ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2015
Canada
Yeah, it looks nice, but I have a bad feeling about the top fill system. I can see people pulling the coil out of the tank when unscrewing the cover to refill, since it's relying on the threads on the top of the coil instead of threading on the tank.
It's the same design as the Cleito and I've never had the coil unscrew from the base when I've taken the top off to add juice. I must have filled my 2 Cleitos close to a hundred times combined.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
It's the same design as the Cleito and I've never had the coil unscrew from the base when I've taken the top off to add juice. I must have filled my 2 Cleitos close to a hundred times combined.
Um it's a nautilus. Same coils and chimney design as the original mini so it's gonna happen on ocassion as it did with my three Nauty minis. In fact I saw two reviews of the Nautilus 2 on YouTube and it happened to both while dry. Still I will probably pick one up, to compare my nautilus mini and Triton mini (which never will have that issue since that ones top fill with the coil and chimney left in.) I like the size and looks of the new Nautilus 2.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Reactions: BreSha6869

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Um it's a nautilus. Same coils and chimney design as the original mini so it's gonna happen on ocassion as it did with my three Nauty minis. In fact I saw two reviews of the Nautilus 2 on YouTube and it happened to both while dry. Still I will probably pick one up, to compare my nautilus mini and Triton mini (which never will have that issue since that ones top fill with the coil and chimney left in.) I like the size and looks of the new Nautilus 2.
I agree. The coil will eventually come off with the top. As always with my Nautilus tanks, I just need to ensure I really tighten the coil to the base and it should be fine.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I agree. The coil will eventually come off with the top. As always with my Nautilus tanks, I just need to ensure I really tighten the coil to the base and it should be fine.
Yes that's exactly what I do, and wash the chimney with hot water on ocassion to clean out the juice that gets in that narrow coil case groove around it that I suspect hardens and locks onto the threads.

Reactions: BreSha6869
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread