Nautilus Mini Coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Most I've seen tend to be around the 15$ range for the 5-packs (with free shipping, from a reputable vendor). That's not much of a deal compared to what you've already got, but it does have the benefit of coming from a reputable vendor/free shipping, so in a way you're paying for that?

I'm bumping this because someone else likely has an answer.

Reactions: Nikups

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Aspire are tricky. They 'defend' their prices using some interesting tactics.
$14 is about as low as you can get in the UK. (£9 GBP).
I can't buy them from China using PayPal, so when I need them I shop around. I personally would not use ebay or Amazon to save 10%. Too risky.
Maybe things are different for the US. If you find them too expensive on ebay or Amazon, then I can't see an easy solution.
If I could get them for $9.99, I would buy 5 packs without thinking! :)

Nikups

Apr 21, 2015
Baltimore
Thanks to everyone who answered. I think I'm going to go with the evapes. Shipping isn't that bad. I'm liking the 1.6ohm option. I've only been able to get the 1.8. I went a little Nautilus crazy after I tried this tank. It's the only tank I want to use. I bought 2 more mini's and a regular one yesterday and I'm gonna need the coils. Lol

Nikups

Apr 21, 2015
Baltimore
Aspire are tricky. They 'defend' their prices using some interesting tactics.
$14 is about as low as you can get in the UK. (£9 GBP).
I can't buy them from China using PayPal, so when I need them I shop around. I personally would not use ebay or Amazon to save 10%. Too risky.
Maybe things are different for the US. If you find them too expensive on ebay or Amazon, then I can't see an easy solution.
If I could get them for $9.99, I would buy 5 packs without thinking! :)

I haven't had any problem with the quality from eBay or Amazon here in the U.S. , it's the price that's the problem. I think I paid almost $20 after adding the shipping. That's way too much.

Nikups

Apr 21, 2015
Baltimore
Most I've seen tend to be around the 15$ range for the 5-packs (with free shipping, from a reputable vendor). That's not much of a deal compared to what you've already got, but it does have the benefit of coming from a reputable vendor/free shipping, so in a way you're paying for that?

I'm bumping this because someone else likely has an answer.

I didn't get them for $5 . I wish. Lol I was just using that for an example of how some places boast low prices then charge some outrages price for shipping.

Ricky Spanish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
Thanks to everyone who answered. I think I'm going to go with the evapes. Shipping isn't that bad. I'm liking the 1.6ohm option. I've only been able to get the 1.8. I went a little Nautilus crazy after I tried this tank. It's the only tank I want to use. I bought 2 more mini's and a regular one yesterday and I'm gonna need the coils. Lol

I'm another evape.us fan, bought from them many times. You're in luck at the moment as they have the 1.6Ω coils in stock. I always bought at least $25 worth and got free super fast shipping.

I would also recommend evape.us. The coils are $9.95 - they have free shipping if you spend $25 and they throw in a free 10 ml bottle of eliquid with every order - you can choose a flavor and put it in the comment section.

I have a bunch of those bottles I haven't gotten to yet.

Riff

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Texas
I haven't bought coils in a while. When I did it was through Amazon, I would find a vape supplier with a good vendor rating that was part of the Prime side of Amazon and take advantage of the shipping. I get too much use out of Amazon Prime not to take the extra 2 seconds to find a compatible distributor. Good luck, and happy hunting! Cheers!

Andy79Z28

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2015
Long Island
just did my 3rd successful build BVC. Getting better at it. 1/16 drill 11 wraps 28ga 1.6 ohms. Not to hard to do just have to develop a technique. Wish i had the time to make a video so many things that I make sure of are done right. Like lining up the groves in the bottom piece with the holes in the top half. No one seems to talk about that in the videos I have seen. Also use a [HASHTAG]#600[/HASHTAG] piece of screen in the bottom walls between the bottom pressed in part and the walls of the coil housing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread