Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I think this is just typical manufacturing variances. I have two Nautilus tanks. One works very smooth and the bottom hardware unscrews easily from the tank. The other, I can still unscrew by hand, but it takes quite a bit of force. I'm pretty sure the issue is with the bottom hardware, as I have used this with the stock glass tank and the replacement glass and steel tank and they are both the same, and when you replace the glass tank with the glass and steel, you are also replacing the chimney in which the coil gets screwed into. Many times, when unscrewing this uncooperative bottom hardware, I actually end up unscrewing the coil from the bottom hardware (the bottom hardware is removed, but the coil is still screwed into the chimney).

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
You might have created a "vacuum lock" by vaping the juice too far down. I think I saw someone mention to blow a puff through the mouthpiece right before you try to loosen it - supposed to help break the vacuum.

Like Baditude says, snug, but not over-tight. Coil included. And how you mount it to your device :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread