Nautilus x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garibaldi

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2016
DFW, TX
I own three of these. When I first tried it I wasn't too sure I liked it. Flavor seemed muted and not a fan of the drip tip design.I run these tanks on my Vaporsharp DNA 40 and the Provari Radius. Its become one of my favorite little tanks. Sure I have cloud chaser tanks and stuff but for just daily use the Nautilus X is perfect for me.

The muted flavors I was getting seemed to be due a few specific juices that just did better in other tanks. For example on my Radius I have a Nautilus X with I Love Cookies e-juice (60/40) and I am vaping it 16 watts and the flavor is great and the vapor production is surprisingly good. I do notice it takes a few good puffs to really take in the flavor but once that coil is broken in you are set.

I love the short design, the fact that its top fill, and doesn't leak. If Aspire would design the next one with a standard 510 drip tip I would be all over that.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I own three of these. When I first tried it I wasn't too sure I liked it. Flavor seemed muted and not a fan of the drip tip design.I run these tanks on my Vaporsharp DNA 40 and the Provari Radius. Its become one of my favorite little tanks. Sure I have cloud chaser tanks and stuff but for just daily use the Nautilus X is perfect for me.

The muted flavors I was getting seemed to be due a few specific juices that just did better in other tanks. For example on my Radius I have a Nautilus X with I Love Cookies e-juice (60/40) and I am vaping it 16 watts and the flavor is great and the vapor production is surprisingly good. I do notice it takes a few good puffs to really take in the flavor but once that coil is broken in you are set.

I love the short design, the fact that its top fill, and doesn't leak. If Aspire would design the next one with a standard 510 drip tip I would be all over that.

This is interesting. I used my Nautilus X off and on for two weeks and it never satisfied so I took it off the mod and put it away. The tank still has the juice in it, so I feel like I've given it a long time to get broken in. I'll try it again in a week or two to see if I like it any better now. I really, really wanted to love this tank, so I'll give it every chance I can.

Garibaldi

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2016
DFW, TX
This is interesting. I used my Nautilus X off and on for two weeks and it never satisfied so I took it off the mod and put it away. The tank still has the juice in it, so I feel like I've given it a long time to get broken in. I'll try it again in a week or two to see if I like it any better now. I really, really wanted to love this tank, so I'll give it every chance I can.

For me maybe its the juice I am using. The first tank I got the flavor was disappointing at first. I switched juices and used a new coil and was much improved. I get good flavor but I am vaping a few juices in this tank. My favorite flavor tank is the CoV Vengeance. Any flavor is great in that. The Nautilus X doesn't give the same flavor unless I am vaping certain juices which is fine.

But yeah I can see why some arent a fan of the X. And its annoying if you cant find a juice that works.

RoboVape

Jun 21, 2016
I found out that the X I had was a clone. I still liked it but it really heated up quickly. I got the real thing in last night and it is fantastic. I'm using it at 14w with Cowboy .6 from Sweet Southern Vapes and couldn't be happier for ML vaping. The 4ml extension is working great as well. The clone looks the same but does not perform like the real deal.

Garibaldi

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2016
DFW, TX
I found out that the X I had was a clone. I still liked it but it really heated up quickly. I got the real thing in last night and it is fantastic. I'm using it at 14w with Cowboy .6 from Sweet Southern Vapes and couldn't be happier for ML vaping. The 4ml extension is working great as well. The clone looks the same but does not perform like the real deal.

I didnt know there was a clone of the Nautilus X. Wow. I too have bought what I thought were authentic devices that turned out not to be. I need to try the 4 mil extension but have been happy with the lower profile of the 2 mil tank. Did the clone use the real X coils?

I vape my Nautilus X with the at 15 watts and it read 1.8. Works great.

RoboVape

Jun 21, 2016
I bought it on the Bay as "authentic" USA seller. Code at Aspire had been checked hundreds of times. Seller refunded my money and didn't even want it back. It sort of used the authentic coils but the air flow control, 510 pin are not like the real thing. It kept burning up coils but I thought I was just using it too often.

Several of the Chinese sellers list the clones for sale for about half the cost of the real thing.

Reactions: Garibaldi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread