NBC National News, Tonight Featuring Vapor4Life, and The Vapor King-Brian Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

SudokuGal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
USA-Florida
I clicked on the link and it is only a 1:11 of a woman smoking a vapor king! Am I missing something or did they change the story?

Nah, my mistake...I added a correction to my post. I've gone back to msnbc but can't find tonight's broadcast. I'm hoping someone captured it and can post it, or that it will available tomorrow on msnbc.

according the website, the newscast itself is available at 10PM ET

Last edited:

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I clicked on the link and it is only a 1:11 of a woman smoking a vapor king! Am I missing something or did they change the story?

There are 2 parts, but, certainly not enough. I tried to promote the ECA, Matt Salmon, the ECF forum, but especially, the fact that the ecig, is the ONLY thing I found to stop smoking:p

vape-On

Steve:cool:
www.vapor4life.com

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
You look like a champ, Steve - I wish they would have given you some more airtime. Unfortunately, they had an agenda (advertising $$$? from big pharma).

If they wanted to boost ratings and actually report, It would have been the Steve and Spikey Minute.

Thank you, I really tried supplying so much info. I talked with 5 different people from NBC, supplied over 50 pages of documentation. Was interviewed for 25 minutes, and spent 5 hours with Mike, and Mario, after the interview.

News was cut way too short. If SE did not have that 1 BS cart, FDA would not have been able to play the game it did.

We all know that, compared to analog.....ecigs are a frikin miracle.

OTOH, it surely would have been more fun with spikey:pmaybe I would have been dressed a little different as well:D

Vape-On

Satyr

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Franklin Park, Illinois
Just saw you Steve. I wish they would have broadcast more of what you had to say about the bans and seizures at the borders. I know that is what you were trying to say. They are not illegal and they have NO right to stop those shipments. They can find something wrong with everything we ingest daily. I think my mouthwash is also a carcinogen! WTF! What an outrage!

Actually, do you have any clue how bad flouride is for us? And they pump that (as well as other stuff) into our city water to "help" us. I don't even give my birds tap water.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Kudos for a job well-done, Steve. I just wish you'd have had more time to talk more about these products and how much they can improve one's life and health...and that of your loved ones, as well. Hey, you looked great, too!

Thanks, I actually did talk for over 25 minutes, but, after editing8-oyou know how that goes. Funny how the FDA held off their interview till today.

Over time, the TRUTH WILL PREVAIL:p

Vape-On

LaceyUnderall

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2008
USA and Canada
So what exactly did they find in SE carts that was cancerous? Are there valid reports or did they just take the FDAs statement for what it was?

That is really a big question with any juice really...how many hands does it go through? Where is the quality control etc ?

MissVapor - Awesome response from Dr. Michael Siegel - Anti-smoking pundit extrodanaire who loves the ecig: The Rest of the Story: Tobacco News Analysis and Commentary. He gives a very clear picture of what was found (for those of us who were perplexed by the scary talk by the FDA) ;)

Moonflame

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Smith Mt Lake area, Va, USA
Very true..flouride is one of the most dangerous chemicals out there..more than a pea drop is deadly....

I had to switch from showers to baths when I lived in the city because the water had so much chlorine in it that I would pass out from inhaling the steam. I'm so much happier in the country where I get my water from deep underground (300' deep well) without all the additives that it is perfectly legal for them to put in their processed "safe" water.

On the E-cig front, I would rather deal with 1 possibly cancer causing chemical that might be in them than 4000 chemicals, many of which are carcinogens, in analogs.

And the little bit they showed on the news was pretty good. You notice they didn't talk to the Doctor, who probably would have said these were much better for her than the analogs.

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
I had to switch from showers to baths when I lived in the city because the water had so much chlorine in it that I would pass out from inhaling the steam. I'm so much happier in the country where I get my water from deep underground (300' deep well) without all the additives that it is perfectly legal for them to put in their processed "safe" water.

On the E-cig front, I would rather deal with 1 possibly cancer causing chemical that might be in them than 4000 chemicals, many of which are carcinogens, in analogs.

And the little bit they showed on the news was pretty good. You notice they didn't talk to the Doctor, who probably would have said these were much better for her than the analogs.

They cut out so much, it was silly. NBC was played by FDA till this morning. The producer is even using our products, but, when you have about 20 minutes on the national news, they cut, cut, cut......I really went in depth on these, for the news. they even had me giving em additional info. last week, showing cost savings, and breaking fown cart, vs refill vs cigs:confused:

Oh well, all in all I think it weny well. We need to get then positive words out. I sorta feel a little weird now, that the FDA may be even more against ME now. Hope it is not true, cause these TRUELY are a miracle product for us addicted to cigarettes

Vape-on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread