Nebox vs Subox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! Been a while since I posted but I need help making a decision here. I'm looking for a new vape and tank set up and came across the Kanger Nebox and subox and both caught my eye. subox is pretty straight forward but I love the design of the Nebox. Only thing I'm concerned about is lack of TC on the Subox and the reliability of the Nebox since if one thing breaks, the whole thing is pretty much broken lol. I've also heard of leaking issues. Just need opinions and help is appreciated!

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
Nebox looks cool but it feels a little wide in the hand. Internal tank is a nice thought, but the railbox and clones do it better in my opinion. NEVER RUSH TO BUY ANYTHING KANGER. Just don't they are notorious for using their end users as beta testers. I have personally had problems with the Subox, and imo the Nebox isn't what its hyped up to be. If you have to get one get the Subox

Reactions: Plumes.91

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
The NEbox seemed like a great mod at first, but after much deliberation I've come to the conclusion that it is much more of a version one device than a finished version device (companies like Kanger and Smok are notorious for this) I am not in love with the all plastic body, nor am I happy about the plastic tank. The size does appeal to me, and I like the juice capacity as I am (for the most-part) a 1 flavor RY4 vaper, with side-mods for other flavors on the side. I do like the 60 watt limit and the temp control, and the screen seems nice enough, but the negatives seem to outweigh the positives this time around. I was thinking about ordering the NEbox as a secondary mod, but I am now more interested in greener pastures... I would wait for version 3, or maybe 4.. Let the new vapers that don't have enough experience and don't do enough research help Kanger make the changes we want to see, lol.

Pjump

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2015
York, UK
I have an Nebox and a subox and I'm waiting on a topbox from cigabuy. I will say the nebox is good it does what it says and it's now my daily vape. BUT it leaks like a reliant rialto in a thunderstorm. It burns coils too easily and if you use the subordinate square coils it leaks in your pocket. Kangertech even posted that you need to lie it on its side to charge it. So to me it's the old pros and cons, it's cheap it works and i don't have to mess about refilling it all the time as long as I'm careful. However it is a finicky little mod and needs understanding so as not to lose 6 or 7 ml of liquid overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread