• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
Thanks for the bread crumb trail to the new room! :)

Leia? (did I spell that right?) Pick up a set of dental picks - the metal ones - they are awesome for adjusting coils (spacing) on the wick.

Also, apparently it's easier to adjust coils when they are glowing hot - they are more flexible.

Pitt? I wicked Lox's ZAP (he picked his up in the classies) - the flavor and vapor are great but he's getting dry hits :( No hot spots (beginner's luck) - but he has to keep tipping it to saturate the wick.......normal? Should I add the cotton method next time?

seraphicdragon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
nebraska

Leia? (did I spell that right?) Pick up a set of dental picks - the metal ones - they are awesome for adjusting coils (spacing) on the wick.

Also, apparently it's easier to adjust coils when they are glowing hot - they are more flexible.

Pitt? I wicked Lox's ZAP (he picked his up in the classies) - the flavor and vapor are great but he's getting dry hits :( No hot spots (beginner's luck) - but he has to keep tipping it to saturate the wick.......normal? Should I add the cotton method next time?

hehe ya its on the list of things to buy.

On a side not WL shipped my order today so maybe they are catching up faster then they expected, when i called them last week i was told 2 weeks before the would even get to processing my order :D

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha

What's he got for a wick on there?
If its ss mesh how's it set up? (rolled solid or inner tube, 400 or 500 etc...)

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE

If it's not keeping up with heavy vaping, the wick isn't doing it's job. What grade of mesh are you using? My guess is that the wick is too thin, not rolled tight enough, hollowed, or it's wedged in there and the flow is being restricted.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Bop came by the old thread and said I get the good chair.........and control of the remote.

We took a vote and decided we would give you the good chair, but then steve came and stole it already.....I think he sold it for more booze....and there is no remote, the tv permanently shows episodes of P of I....at least until I see some of these other shows y'all talk about!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
We took a vote and decided we would give you the good chair, but then steve came and stole it already.....I think he sold it for more booze....and there is no remote, the tv permanently shows episodes of P of I....at least until I see some of these other shows y'all talk about!

Crikeys! POI alllllll day?! Damnit, Leia..You just had to lure Steve here, didn't you!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread