• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Just when I breath......or move....lol
Got stuff going out tomorrow.....shouldn't be my problem but I feel guilty not being at work.

So as long as you don't do anything you're fine?? Lol You should have stayed home and drank all day!!

Last edited:

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Well that didn't work well.....it didn't remove all my hair.....only patches......i tried the silicone scraper and it didn't seem to work well, so I used a wet washcloth.....that worked a little better.....but irritated the crap out of my face....now my lip and one side of my face BURNS......and I have a bunch of patches of hair all over my face......

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Ok, I bought some the other day and was thinking of giving it a try tonight

Sweetness!

Does it matter how long my beard is?

Nope.. You may have to reapply though, after the first go over.

Well that didn't work well.....it didn't remove all my hair.....only patches......i tried the silicone scraper and it didn't seem to work well, so I used a wet washcloth.....that worked a little better.....but irritated the crap out of my face....now my lip and one side of my face BURNS......and I have a bunch of patches of hair all over my face......

Yeah, you gotta make sure you warm your face really good and lather good as well. It will burn if you have shaved in the last 48-72 hours and/or you already have irritated skin. Didn't you read the label? lol

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Sweetness!

Nope.. You may have to reapply though, after the first go over.

I'm scared to reapply...think I better wait a few days...

Yeah, you gotta make sure you warm your face really good and lather good as well. It will burn if you have shaved in the last 48-72 hours and/or you already have irritated skin. Didn't you read the label? lol

Hadn't shaved in a couple weeks, should have done it after the shower not before....yes I read the label

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha

I only "liked" that because of the visual I'm getting.
Perhaps you should by a no no. Do your beard and your bikini line...lol.

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
So I'm happy to say that after my son slept most of the day he us feeling much much better! I don't think he actually had a concussion....no blurry vision, no sensitivity to light, no dizziness, just his head hurting where he was hit!

Very good news. I'm glad he's feeling better.
It was probably tha OL Hawk hug you gave him. Pure magic.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread