• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Nebraska Vaping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
How comes you keep calling me Woodrow? lol

I'm not dignifying the Bball question with a response..

He's kinda like that crazy senile grandpa that can't remember your name.....or that you like basketball.....but he's a big loveable teddy bear, and a hoot to hang with!

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
He's kinda like that crazy senile grandpa that can't remember your name.....or that you like basketball.....but he's a big loveable teddy bear, and a hoot to hang with!

That makes a lot of sense..Also explains why every time I volunteered to do his lawn he would yell at me and chase me off with his walker once I showed up.

Jakersvape

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Ohhhh, so you are the one who doesn't like basketball..I get it now..

Hockey is the shiznit! Still no NHL though and I haven't been to a Stars game this season yet..sad

That would be me......too boring.....just seems like back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back....well you get the idea...

Made it to one stars game already this year, hoping to catch a couple more.... Football and hockey, cuz what's better than watching guys run around in tight pants......err.... I mean..... What's better than the brute force of kicking another guys ..........

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
That would be me......too boring.....just seems like back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back....well you get the idea...

Made it to one stars game already this year, hoping to catch a couple more.... Football and hockey, cuz what's better than watching guys run around in tight pants......err.... I mean..... What's better than the brute force of kicking another guys ..........

Doing what to another guy's ....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread