Nectar Clone on FT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Yes, it took quite the effort. If the pliers had not worked for me I was going to soak the pole with screw till attached and soak it in DW40 or something.
I would not give up on it and was at the point of not caring if I had messed it up because it was going to be useless to me UNLESS I got the screw off. I just made sure that the pole was held tight in the pliers so it would not move and after a few choice words, it finally gave way.

:)

I finally gave it another go and had success. I am loving this tank now. It provides excellent flavor. I'll get more of them, for sure.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I finally gave it another go and had success. I am loving this tank now. It provides excellent flavor. I'll get more of them, for sure.
I own 7! This is the tank I choose to stick with, just wish it had replacement part kits.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I guess we'll just have to keep buying them to make sure we have enough replacement parts.
For the $ it's cheap enough! 2 pks of cigs cost that. I did buy the fodi f2 today, it's the cost of 2 nectars come with 2 glass tanks so I will see how it goes.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
For the $ it's cheap enough! 2 pks of cigs cost that. I did buy the fodi f2 today, it's the cost of 2 nectars come with 2 glass tanks so I will see how it goes.

I haven't read anything about it, but I saw your post about it on another thread. It looks like it just might be a winner. I am fond of the new genesis type of attys. Please let us know how you like it.

I put it in my FT wishlist.

Last edited:

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I haven't read anything about it, but I saw your post about it on another thread. It looks like it just might be a winner. I am fond of the new genesis type of attys. Please let us know how you like it.
I will it reminds me of the nectar. Kat has one and I'm waiting on her to give feed back!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
So I got my Nectar from FT... so far I like it.. have only done one coil in it so far. 26ss at .55. Flavor is great.. juice I made not so much. Needs to age.

What kind of builds are some the rest of the Nectar user building?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I'm still using the first coil I put it in. It's a slightly spaced Kanthal coil at 1.75 ohms and the flavor is wonderful.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
I'm still using the first coil I put it in. It's a slightly spaced Kanthal coil at 1.75 ohms and the flavor is wonderful.
What gauge are you using? I'm using a regulated mod and ohm is just a number to me..... well for now.. once I find the atties sweet spot I'll look at building it for my mech.

I mean is this a sub 10 watts 1.75ohm build or a 25 watt 1.75 ohm build.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
What gauge are you using? I'm using a regulated mod and ohm is just a number to me..... well for now.. once I find the atties sweet spot I'll look at building it for my mech.

I mean is this a sub 10 watts 1.75ohm build or a 25 watt 1.75 ohm build.

I don't remember what gauge I used for this coil, but I only use 26 and 28 gauge, so it's one of those. Right now, the wattage is 14.1 watts. I usually vape between 10 & 14 watts.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Has anyone tried replacing the tank? I don't see how it can be done and since it's plastic I'm sure I'll need to eventually

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just answered this in the other thread. The tank unscrews from the bottom of the 510 pin connection. You have to take the whole tank apart. I think you may also have to unscrew where it connects to one of the poles in the tank itself.

:)

Reactions: zoiDman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread