Need 801 ecigarette advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darlene7

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
Fresno, CA
In 1999 I was smoking ecigarettes, I bought the 801 and liked it but was spending a lot on attys and batteries because I keep ruining the atomizer - I just ordered and received the 14650 Kit and already doing it wrong also so I charged some of my old 801's and remembered how much I liked them (they have been sitting around a long time). Since about 2001 (when I went back to cigarettes) have the 801's changed at all, I mean are the atomizers different or the battery different (I also have some 801's with the button to activate). Just wondering if I was going to order more atomizers or anything are they selling different types now or is it all still the same? Thank you for any info, Darlene

I have had some sitting around too because for awhile I went back to real cigarettes. I never did have any problems with the atty's except that they got clogged up once in awhile and so I had to clean them. Once I did that it worked like brand new. I've since gone to Ego-T for my main e-cig, but still use the 801 when I go to work. I work in a hospital and have to wear scrubs so it's the easiest to carry around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread