Need a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evod user

Dec 4, 2014
Suffolk
Firstlly I finally got my laptop up and running properly yet again after a forced windows 8.1 update along with the problems that created and the problems getting things correct after reverting back to windows 8.

Now I have the itaste MVP2 with an iclear X1 tank with a swivel tip, correct term for this tip eludes me, on it but ever since buying this the replacement coils which I bought leak badly, 10 from the same online company where I buy my liquids from are useless, I purchased another 5 from somewhere else again online, these are better but still there is some seepage. Also I have the iclear Gladious Airflow tank but the problem with this is that I am filling up 3-4 times a day and is now becoming expensive to use. I want to change the tank altogether now. I have heard that KangerTech are an excellent product, but want something that I can use this swivel drip tip with. The tip has a screw thread, I believe a 510 but not sure. What do the experts recommend for a replacement tank; without leaks; preferably with a large capacity as the X1.

Many many thanks for all suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread