• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need a Jugheads temp replacement in Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiles2

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I would have posted this in the Jugheads thread but thought it would be disrecpectful. I miss his service and I miss his funny emails. I wish him the very best and hope to hear good news from him soon!

I miss the insane value and quality for the money as well.

Is there anywhere in Canada that has 200-250ml bottles at or near the price Juggy charges? Also somewhere near the same quality? (59.00 + tax + shipping)

All I seem to see lately are these "special boutiques" or "artisan crafted" garbage that charge 20+ per 30ml and they sure do not taste all that special (if I can taste them at all). Seems everyone and their mom is making juice now and looking to make a buck rather than put out some quality. Perhaps I have been shopping at the wrong places but the luck has not been good lately. I do not like to name and shame companies so I have left names out intentionally (everyone can produce a subpar batch from time to time).

I have about 100ml of Juggy's Swedish Pastry left. When that is finished I will shed many tears. When that is gone I have some of Juggy's samplers he sent me. After that is gone I will then go into HULK SMASH MODE!!!!! Hahahaha.

Aside from DIY does anyone have any suggestions within Canada please? Will love you uber long time :D

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
You won't get the value to flavor ratio that Juggies ever had. There is a reason why he stayed on top for so long, and now I find myself vaping some decently made juice from other vendors but at not near the value Juggie offered.

I don't see that same magic happening twice.

As far as comparable to Juggies juice so far it's
Evaporated
Dr Fog
Diamond dust
The prices are far more then Juggie offered, but some of the juices are very comparable. It's the best we have until Juggie decides he is in better health.

My mistake was switching to a sub ohm which left me with tons of Juggie juice at a higher nic then I can take now.

it almost makes me feel a bit sad how much juice I have sitting that may never be vaped.

Stiles2

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Vancouver, BC, Canada
East Coast Vape's e-liquid is really cheap. Haven't tried it but I've been curious about them.

Eliquid

I have tried their juice on 2 different and it is pretty good. Service is good as well. Ryanne (the owner I think) seems to live with a tablet or phone and is quick to reply to any questions. Still not that value there for the 250ml but it is cheaper than most other sites out there. I'll shoot them an email for a 250ml bottle quote.

If I had one minor nitpick about them is that the bottles are never close to being filled all the way up. I am kinda used to having full bottles from almosdt every vendor I have dealt with :p

Stiles2

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Vancouver, BC, Canada
If money's that tight, you really should look into DIY. Tons of resources to help you get started here and elsewhere.

It's not that it is tight but most places sell for more than I am willing to pay. Too busy to DIY else I would definitely be into that.

What can I say... Juggy's prices, quality and selection had me spoiled.

I've sent a few emails to some places in Canada that I have done business with previously regarding 250ml pricing. Maybe I will have some good news over the weekend.

Have a good easter everyone!

Kagey K

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Canada
You are going to have a very tough time if you are looking to pay the same price as Juggie.

There is nobody offering the same quality juice for anywhere near the same price that Juggie did. It's a fact and one you will have to get over or wait out. I made some choices and decided to try some different juices and while they hurt my wallet they please my pallet.

Even the resellers I've contacted are charging around 18 for a 30 ml, so you won't be saving much money there either.

Stiles2

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Vancouver, BC, Canada
You are going to have a very tough time if you are looking to pay the same price as Juggie.

There is nobody offering the same quality juice for anywhere near the same price that Juggie did. It's a fact and one you will have to get over or wait out. I made some choices and decided to try some different juices and while they hurt my wallet they please my pallet.

Even the resellers I've contacted are charging around 18 for a 30 ml, so you won't be saving much money there either.

Somewhere near'ish would be nice. I would not expect the prices to be the same or lower, especially in Canada.

Haven't had any replies to my emails yet but it is a holiday weekend. I still have a semi decent juice supply left so no panic just yet!

Hitmetwice

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2012
Ontario
This is never a popular solution for most but it's worked fine for me. Instead of "wasting" the higher nic liquids I watered them down to a vapeable level with plain PG. Flavour is a little weaker so I turn up the heat to compensate. Of course if you are a VG vaper and dilute with vg it'll kill the flavour and won't work as well at all.

At 10 bucks for 1/2 a liter of pg it was well worth it for me, I ended up with twice the juice, albeit a little weaker. It may be worth considering in some cases. YMMV. Cheers.:vapor::vapor:

Reactions: Caro123

kenmuir

Verified Member
Jan 23, 2014
AB, Canada
I picked up a tester bottle of DSV's 'Sinful Pleasures' from my local B&M as a JokeSmoke substitute. Taste is comparable, but I prefer Juggie's PG/VG mix ratio. DSV's FAQ says no lower than 70% VG (100%VG for their 'boosted' mix). Buying from the B&M, my bottle says 40/60 PG/VG.

CAD$82-93/250mL through their website, depending on nic concentration/mix ratio. Moderately higher pricing, but hopefully it'll get me through until Jugheads opens again.

ShelaghDB

Mar 9, 2015
Dont think his page is back up yet but on the FB page here is what they have---hes put up his prices a tiny bit but he could afford to....even at these new ones they are still great......i think hes only gone up about $5 x 250 ml or maybe $6...i cant remember exactly what i paid but I think there were far too many people making bulk orders of the minium 250mls but instead of getting one juice in one bottle, they were getting it all in 30 ml bottles which would have been far too much work for Jughead and should not have been allowed (had it been me I wouldn't have allowed it)

THANK-YOU all for your very considerate & heartfelt replies they do mean a lot to us & Apologize for any emails we have not responded to sorry. Juggy is somewhat back to nermal ?
Due to Doc's Orders , Juggy has been told to start back at a slower rate & will be doing ''Email BULK Orders Only'' for now. This will include now the ''150mls'' @ $39.99 before Tax & Shipping. *ALL BULK Orders are Email Only & the site will remain closed for regular orders but Visible for Viewing our E-Juice's only . Do Not request 30, 60, or 120 ml bottles as they are off the table for right now.
*We will be opening for ''Email BULK Orders Only '' on Tuesday April.14th. 2015
Please be extra patient as we expect some high demand & also ANY Delays in returned emails.
THANK-YOU Jugheads.co smile emoticon
BULK ORDERING ~ EMAIL ONLY THX smile emoticon
Option #1 ~ Small Bulk Xpress envelope shipping & Email orders Only =
ANY 1 X 150mls for $39.99 (up to 7 bottles)
ANY 1 X 250mls for $59.oo each
ANY 2 X 250mls for $118.oo combined
ANY 1 X 500mls for $99.oo each
Flat rate Xpress shipping $20.oo Includes $100 Insurance.
GST NOT Included & will be added @ time of order.
Option #2 ~ Large Bulk Xpress envelope shipping & Email Orders Only =
ANY 1 X 150mls for $39.99 (up to 20 Bottles)
ANY 8 X 250mls for $59.oo Each
ANY 4 X 500MLS for $99.oo
ANY 2 X 1000MLS for $149.oo
*Or any Combo of above NOT Exceeding 2 liters.
Flat rate Xpress shipping $30.oo Includes $100 Insurance
GST NOT Included & added @ time of order
*Optional $30.oo Complete New Order Replacement Insurance.
*IF Canpost messes any order up? We will fully replace it !
Option #3 ~ Boxed BULK , Email orders Only =
* Minimum 9 x 250mls (see LARGE Xpress above )
& /or any Combo below OVER 2 liters.
Shipping prices will vary on these Bulk orders but will start at $30 & up.
GST NOT Included & added @ time of order.
250ml (each $49.oo CAD)
500ml (each $89.oo CAD)
1 Liter (each $139.oo CAD )
ALL Bottle sizes Include Flip-Top caps for easier pouring.
*Except 150mls (driptip only)
Minimum Orders are any 1 bottle or combo there of .
1 flavor/blend & Any nic strength up to 24mg per bottle.
We can also offer any Bottles / Labels /Bizz Cards / etc … IF Needed / Wanted ?
Please be aware,
For BOXED BULK This does not include shipping/insurance or applicable
GST/HST until Ordered ? ALL other bulk will have applicable GST/HST
Added @ time of order.

Last edited:

ShelaghDB

Mar 9, 2015
You won't get the value to flavor ratio that Juggies ever had. There is a reason why he stayed on top for so long, and now I find myself vaping some decently made juice from other vendors but at not near the value Juggie offered.

I don't see that same magic happening twice.

As far as comparable to Juggies juice so far it's
Evaporated
Dr Fog
Diamond dust
The prices are far more then Juggie offered, but some of the juices are very comparable. It's the best we have until Juggie decides he is in better health.

My mistake was switching to a sub ohm which left me with tons of Juggie juice at a higher nic then I can take now.

it almost makes me feel a bit sad how much juice I have sitting that may never be vaped.

You can very easily cut the nic strength down...if you dont know how to do it, IF you are in Toronto, Albert who has a shop at Yonge and Eglington can do it for you although I am sure many others can.
I cant remember the ratio off hand but i know its done and in fact I have 2 small 30ml bottles from dashvapes or someone at 18 mg I have to have cut down to 6mg and plan to do it this week...

theres no need to waste juggies juice that would be criminal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread