Need a little help for my next e-cig please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DcMagic

ECF Veteran
I have the 510 right now, and It was my first purchase, It is a nice little ecig, works great, and believe it or not, my first two atomizers lasted me about 5 months before I needed to replace them.

Anyway, I was hoping I could get some advice on my next purchase.

Im looking for an ecig that produces a bit more vapor than my 510 right now, and if I could find one where the batteries last twice, if not 3 times as long.

I use this thing like a crazy,and one full charge on my joye 510 lasts me about 45min. Im constantly switching batteries. and Ill go though like 3 batts before I feel a good "buzz" and Im vapping 36mg e liquid.

I hope that with an ecig that produces thicker and fuller vapor might do the trick and give me a "buzz" a little faster. And a longer batt life would be amazing!

Any suggestions?

Thanks a TON

j0ker

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
MS Gulf Coast
If you want something small. I would recommend the Spade from dietsmokes.com. I've had it a week now and I love it. It comes with 2 10440 lithium batteries, charger, atomizer, of course battery mod, and 5 pack of carts all for $99 + shipping. It really is a nice unit. I did a video review and posted the other day.

lunaras

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
Nowhere
I'd recommend either building a nicostick or buying a Chuck. There are many other big battery mods out there available for purchase, but my homemade nicostick is good and my Chuck is great. Most of the other ones get excellent reviews as well, but I can't speak to any other big bat mods, because I've not used them.

It's hard to recommend devices without know what specifications you want. All big batt mods will give MUCH longer battery life. Some work at only 3.7v, some 3.7v and 6v, and some only at 5v. Some have a main safety switch with an activation switch, some only have an activation switch, some switches are recessed, some aren't. It's mostly a matter of personal preference and in order to decide you will have to do a little bit of research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread