Need a little technical help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardkingvpi

Feb 15, 2016
Fries, VA
Alright guys, I'm stuck without a working vape right now and I'm hoping someone can help me out.

I've had the smok Xcube 2 for a few months now and for a while everything worked great on it. After a while thought the screen started getting wonky on me. I'd take it apart and clean it out and the screen would come back on for a few days.

About a week ago though the screen went out for good. No big deal since the mod still worked. Earlier today in a fit of genius I decided to try and troubleshoot the screen to see if I could get it back online. I disassembled it and used a multimeter to check the continuity on the wires and also make sure it wasn't shorted to ground. After putting it back together though I tried to fire it and... Nothing. The led comes on like it's firing but no sizzle, no vapor, nothing.

Using the Android app I was able to see my settings and also my puff stats. According to the screen I had it set to 55 watt but each time I fired it was firing at .02 watt and .05 volt. Anyone have any idea what I might have done wrong?

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Well.....................it is probably asking if - NEW COIL -
You will need to press fire, then up or down once, then Fire again then test to see if it starts working again.

Are you running an RDA on it? Leaks should be cleaned up immediately.

I have a IPV-Mini plus on the way out due to undetected Center pin leakage on a Tank :(

Stripped and wiped what I could dry. trying to find a good Electrical parts cleaner now.

Reactions: gofishtx
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread