Need a reliable tank...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory Toth

Jan 5, 2017
So I have a vaporesso Target Pro, usually at around 40-50w. I've been using an Aspire Atlantis II for a while, which I like, but it's started spitting a lot lately, and the bottom fill is starting to annoy me.. I've also been using my friend's smok Baby Beast, which I like the design, but I'm not sure if it's because I make my own liquid, pretty high VG, 70-75 or so, but when I hit it more then one time without letting it sit, I get dry hits... Like burnt cotton... Other than that I like the top fill, but the tiny hole is hard to fill without the perfect dropper.. Any suggestions?

Oh, and I use .3 coils for the Atlantis and .4 on Baby Beast, like the .4 better since they heat up and produce vapor a lot quicker...

ph0ng

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2016
www.huffandpuffers.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: deleted - Supplier posting in unathorized area

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
I'd go with the original Cleito too. good mid sized tank with plenty of vapor and flavor. the top cap screws off and exposes the entire top section of the tank so there's plenty of room for filling e-juice. I use max vg e-liquids on it plenty of times with no problems.

The Smok Baby Beast should handle high vg e-liquids pretty well. Is it a new or old coil? Usually having to let the tank sit before you can get another vape without a dry burn is a sign that the coil needs to be replaced.
I'd agree there is an issue with the coil as a Beast coil should be able to easily handle this

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

Reactions: Cheallaigh

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
My only issue with the Crown: leaky. No matter how carefully I inserted those coils, I would occasionally see a dribbling of liquid running out of its air slots.
I've had leaking issues but not from my 2 Uwell Crown clones. Now dead coils straight out of the package has me mad

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

Bahamaman

Jul 24, 2016
Ft. Worth, TX
A different idea, if I could offer it. Freemax Starre Pure. It is big, so that's the one down side. For the positives. In my opinion, it bests the original Cleito for flavor. The cloud production is at least equal to and perhaps better than my Griffin 25 and 25+ (fav RDTAs), and it NEVER LEAKS. Lay it on its side, hold it upside down? Doesn't matter. Never a dry hit, no spit back.

Oh, and the coils are as good as advertised. I changed my first coil after three weeks, not that it needed changing, but because I wanted to check out how it looked. Not perfect, but I could easily have gotten another week out of it.

It's as close to perfection as I've yet discovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread