need advice and info on regulated box mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Vapenstien

May 21, 2015
Dayton Ohio
I currently have a mvp 20 watt with nautilus mini tank. I am a mouth to lung hitter and i like to just buy my coils. I am not looking to go sub ohm as i am enjoying the style of vaping im doing now. However i would like to step up a bit, maybe get a box mod that is more powerful with the option to sub ohm ( for showing off once in a while) but also that i can mouth to lung hit on all the time. What would be a good box mod for me in your opinion? Also as far as power and vapor production how far can you go with just reguler ( none sub ohm and buying your own coils) like is there a regular tank and none sub ohm coil for it that you can go 25 watts or 30 on?

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
the question is so broad its near impossible to answer :p
to meet your requirements, you will want a box that both "buck" and "boosts" voltage (regulate lower than battery voltage as well as above). As you are familiar with the MVP, have you looked at the MVP 3.0? It goes to 30 watts and can sub ohm.... They also have released the MVP 3.0 pro, that does I believe 50 watts.
As far as coils go, most prepackaged non sub ohm coils don't handle higher wattage well, but the kanger sub tanks do have a 1.2 ohm coil that can handle up to around 25 watts but it isn't the greatest mouth to lung tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread