Jan 30, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
Hi friends! I want to buy a 2 slots or 4 slots battery charger, any recommended? I am prefer to buy Nitecore d4, but when I search on the web, I saw some bad news about the counterfeit chargers, is it true? any measures that can avoid to this issue? Anyone who have bought this?

If you are outside the USA, you can find genuine/authentic Nitecore
chargers at Fasttech (Coupon Code - RMBBUST (10% off) ;)

spaceship

Jan 10, 2016
Hi friends! I want to buy a 2 slots or 4 slots battery charger, any recommended? I am prefer to buy Nitecore d4, but when I search on the web, I saw some bad news about the counterfeit chargers, is it true? any measures that can avoid to this issue? Anyone who have bought this?
Hey! I recommend you to buy nitecore charger! All of my batteries are charged by Nitecore charger! It is the only brand I trust because its good quality! I think you no need to worry about the counterfeit charger for nitecore if the package of the charger box with a validation code. here is the a link I found in nitecore website and it will show you with more info. Counterfeit Alert to Nitecore Charger Buyers | Nitecore Hope it will help you also.:cool::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread