Need advice for Herakles, m80, and alien rda

Status
Not open for further replies.

DubD92

Mar 30, 2015
Chicago IL
Good evening vapers. I ordered my first upgrade Saturday. smok M80 xpro plus, and a Herakles sub ohm tank with 0.2 and 0.6 ohms coils that come with the tank.
Also a co worker is selling me an original alien rda (white) for $5 :)

Basically I need advice and tips.

Should I charge the m80 with low amps or high? (I know it changes charging speed.)

Does the M80 batteries last?

Which coils is best, 0.2 or 0.6?

Also I have never dripped using an RDA, what should I know about rda's? What type of kenthal gauge should I use?

Any other tips and advice is welcomed!! :) thank you vapers!

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
Lets see here, as far as charging, I just use my MVP charger to charge the M80. Works and only takes a few hrs to charge. As far as the battery lasting, with my nickel build @.13 ohm, the battery only lasts maybe a day. I have also tried it using my Mini Nautilus with a 1.6 ohm build with the battery lasting a full 4 days @ 8.5 watts and when I connected it because I was getting itchy for some flavor and wanted a full charge, it was only @ 58% battery life left. I think I could have gone a week easily running it as a tootle puffer. As far as coils go, it would be up to the person. I know with a lower ohm coil, the battery will die quicker and you will go through more juice. Since you never dripped using an RDA, I highly recommend you using 6 mg or lower as it atomizes the nicotine better and you will find that you don't need as much but I am not sure what you use now so that info could help out. For the gauge of kanthal, I personally use dual twisted 26 gauge @.3 ohms as I use it for flavor over the clouds. For RDA's, make sure you have a good connection at all times with making sure to check that the screws are secure. You Tube is your friend when it comes to building coils and wicking. Any other questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Reactions: DubD92
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread