Need an advice for RDA. My local shop have big sale ~25-40$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Binh

May 25, 2016
Hanoi city, Vietnam
Hello guys, I'm Dylan (new mem, new to vape). My English is not really good but try to keep you guys understanding me. Thanks for being patient and ready to sharing.
*high-five*

My set for now is Rx200 + Griffin RTA tank + Kathan dual coil parallel build with 0,5ohm.
Ok done!

Until 31/05, my local vape shop hold a big sale with some tanks, and I want to buy 1 new RDA tank to test out the juice (as I'm planing to mix my DIY e-juice for myself, dont want to be slave to famous and expensive e-liquid brand).

Here their list and I will show the price in USD for easy to compare:

- Armorplus .............. 30$ => 21$
- Ice 3 ...................... 34$ => 23$
- Aromamizer RDA .... 42$ => 30$
- Wismec Duo ........... 43$ => 23$
- Theorem RTA .......... 31$ => 22$
- Moonshoot ............. 50$ => 36$
- Toptank Mini ........... 36$ => 25$

OK THATS IT!

Now, I really need your advice about which one should I pick.
I prefer Flavour than Cloud (but ofc, we are Vapor and we all love the way smoke came out of our mouth like the water-dragon's breathing, lol).
My aim is the RDA which can:
1) Unique to maximize the flavour and still keep the cloud as standard (higher is better).
2) Convenient in building coil (can try most of the famous build: Clapton, Zipper, Interception, Hurricane,... even I'm still newbie I still want to give it a shot lately)
3) Fit well and look cool with Rx 200 (my box mod for now, and still falling in deep love with it, not yet planing to try other box).
4) Worth the money (as the list above).

The priority came as the number I marked above 1, 2, 3 then 4.

=================================================

And after you point out for me which one I should pick, can you give me advice about building suitable coil structure and which kind of coil should I use: Kanthal, Ni, Ti or SS (as my box is Rx200 and it has 7 modes to choose from, include TC for Ni/Ti/SS and Manual mode M1/2/3 and Wattage mode)

Thank you very much as you read till here.
*Shake hand* *Thumb up* and *High-five*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread