Need an advice for RDA. My local shop have big sale ~25-40$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Binh

May 25, 2016
Hanoi city, Vietnam
Hello guys, I'm Dylan (new mem, new to vape). My English is not really good but try to keep you guys understanding me. Thanks for being patient and ready to sharing.
*high-five*

My set for now is Rx200 + Griffin RTA tank + Kathan dual coil parallel build with 0,5ohm.
Ok done!

Until 31/05, my local vape shop hold a big sale with some tanks, and I want to buy 1 new RDA tank to test out the juice (as I'm planing to mix my DIY e-juice for myself, dont want to be slave to famous and expensive e-liquid brand).

Here their list and I will show the price in USD for easy to compare:

- Armorplus .............. 30$ => 21$
- Ice 3 ...................... 34$ => 23$
- Aromamizer RDA .... 42$ => 30$
- Wismec Duo ........... 43$ => 23$
- Theorem RTA .......... 31$ => 22$
- Moonshoot ............. 50$ => 36$
- Toptank Mini ........... 36$ => 25$

OK THATS IT!

Now, I really need your advice about which one should I pick.
I prefer Flavour than Cloud (but ofc, we are Vapor and we all love the way smoke came out of our mouth like the water-dragon's breathing, lol).
My aim is the RDA which can:
1) Unique to maximize the flavour and still keep the cloud as standard (higher is better).
2) Convenient in building coil (can try most of the famous build: Clapton, Zipper, Interception, Hurricane,... even I'm still newbie I still want to give it a shot lately)
3) Fit well and look cool with Rx 200 (my box mod for now, and still falling in deep love with it, not yet planing to try other box).
4) Worth the money (as the list above).

The priority came as the number I marked above 1, 2, 3 then 4.

=================================================

And after you point out for me which one I should pick, can you give me advice about building suitable coil structure and which kind of coil should I use: Kanthal, Ni, Ti or SS (as my box is Rx200 and it has 7 modes to choose from, include TC for Ni/Ti/SS and Manual mode M1/2/3 and Wattage mode)

Thank you very much as you read till here.
*Shake hand* *Thumb up* and *High-five*

Dylan Binh

May 25, 2016
Hanoi city, Vietnam
The last 3 items you listed (assuming you typed them correct) are RTAs and not RDAs. They have a juice reservoir (either on top, or bottom), thus the T for tank..RTA = rebuildable Tank atomizer whereas RDA = rebuildable Dripping atomizer.

Opppss, sorry for mistake. I just copy/paste all the list of their sale.

Now looking forward to choose from

First, Wismec Duo (5 post holes = many buildings, top airflow = no leaking, airflow still go from top to bottom through the coil and go to the mouth (so no aerie feel of pure air), only the cons is the drip tip somehow made from plastic - am i right.

Second is Ice Cube 3 with strange and quite impressive body designed (cubed - all metal). Not sure about other detail.

Third is Aromamizer. Just saw some review clip. Still not notice any special.

That's 3 RDAs I need to make decision now. As you guys can see I'm quite interesting in the Wismec Duo. But I'm still new to World of Vaping so maybe I miss the main part about the feeling, convenient in using, easy to build coin,...

So I still need your advice, knowledge and experiences.

Thank you very much!!!

P/S: My box mod is Wismec Rx200

Reactions: Izan

v1ks_

Has a pretty generic custom title
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Amorplus is also an RTA.
The only RDAs on that list are Wotofo Ice Cubed and Aromamizer. Not sure what Wismec Duo is supposed to be. It's either a dripper with no juice well, or... dunno! It makes me confused so I don't like it, haha!

Out of Ice Cubed and Aromamizer, I'd pick Ice Cubed because f*** three post build decks, like the Armamizer has. It might be a decent RDA, but the deck alone ruins the show for me.

Don't buy either of them and get a Geekvape Tsunami instead?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dylan Binh

Dylan Binh

May 25, 2016
Hanoi city, Vietnam
Thank you for sharing.
For the truth, and its my pain too, that my country is Asian so not many brand want to ship over here, or they do but the shipping cost freaking high and long waiting and customer fee and many many...
Our vape shop here they have friends or some members stay over sea and can buy vape things more easier and catch up with sale easily. Thats why they can sell to us with this big sale deal (as they call) even its not really a sale.
Poor me and poor our country vape community.
Haizzzz...
Anyway will try to find on Ebay store. Still long waiting, but some time can catch a seller who free international shipping and kind of nice price too. Just too long wait.
No pain no gain, I suppose...
Just worry is the item I'll buy wont be authentic, mostly come as clone only.

Dylan Binh

May 25, 2016
Hanoi city, Vietnam
Amorplus is also an RTA.
The only RDAs on that list are Wotofo Ice Cubed and Aromamizer. Not sure what Wismec Duo is supposed to be. It's either a dripper with no juice well, or... dunno! It makes me confused so I don't like it, haha!

Out of Ice Cubed and Aromamizer, I'd pick Ice Cubed because f*** three post build decks, like the Armamizer has. It might be a decent RDA, but the deck alone ruins the show for me.

Don't buy either of them and get a Geekvape Tsunami instead?

Already checked Tsunami and so love it at first glance.
Thanks a lot and *shake hand*
Now I need to check if my vape shop here have it and the price, if not I will check ebay.
Anyway, can you give me the right price for Tsunami authentic one. The seller who us can trust and give damn right price at the moment, so I can compare.
Thank you so much.

v1ks_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Don't see how being in Asia is a bad thing.
I order most of my stuff from sites like Heavengifts, Fasttech, Cigabuy. They're all in Asia and usually, when they list something as Authentic, it really is authentic. Clones are usually labled as clones, or it says Style in the name of the product. They all have worldwide shipping... unless, of course, you're from Malasia, or whichever Asian country it was that had electronic cigarettes banned. If that's the case, check the regional subforums... perhaps you can get more info from your fellow countrymen (and women, of course).

Dylan Binh

May 25, 2016
Hanoi city, Vietnam
Big suggest about regional subforum. I will give it a try. Who knows that maybe I will find some regular face of my country vaping community over there, lol.

Thank you very much for your advice!!!

P/S: My country already broadcasted some news about the good and bad of e-cigs few years ago. Then these days, the youth of my country starting to vaping and I believe sooner or later the goverment will bring it on the table to discuss is this legit or not. Hope it will be verified by the goverment that its good and no harm for health, so we can join with the World of Vaping.
*high-five"
My country is Vietnam. Somehow, to say the truth, its kind of embrassed to tell u guys because some men from my country make worldwide look at us as bad-manner, poor, and isolate ppl. Haizzz...

Dylan Binh

May 25, 2016
Hanoi city, Vietnam
Don't see how being in Asia is a bad thing.
I order most of my stuff from sites like Heavengifts, Fasttech, Cigabuy. They're all in Asia and usually, when they list something as Authentic, it really is authentic. Clones are usually labled as clones, or it says Style in the name of the product. They all have worldwide shipping... unless, of course, you're from Malasia, or whichever Asian country it was that had electronic cigarettes banned. If that's the case, check the regional subforums... perhaps you can get more info from your fellow countrymen (and women, of course).
Hey bro, just check 3 sites you gave me, quite interesting.
Only Fasttech reject our country ID. SO I checked throughoutly other 2 left.
They good, and very detailed.
Made my 1st purchase with Heavengifts for 5 x 30ml of 36mg/ml nic no flavor PG base.
Will use to mix my own DIY.
Thank you bro, hope my item can past the custom.

v1ks_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Can't comment about customs, I'm afraid. See if you can get that info from the regional subforum.

As for the base... well, 36mg/ml is A LOT. It's 6x more than the base use! 6mg is pretty much what you should use, if you're vaping at sub-ohm resistances, which I assume you're planning to do, considering you're looking for a dripper?

Be careful, pure PG and 36mg IS NOT suited for subohm vaping. It's mostly for mouth to lung vaping, with small drags, around the 1.5ohm mark.

Dylan Binh

May 25, 2016
Hanoi city, Vietnam
Can't comment about customs, I'm afraid. See if you can get that info from the regional subforum.

As for the base... well, 36mg/ml is A LOT. It's 6x more than the base use! 6mg is pretty much what you should use, if you're vaping at sub-ohm resistances, which I assume you're planning to do, considering you're looking for a dripper?

Be careful, pure PG and 36mg IS NOT suited for subohm vaping. It's mostly for mouth to lung vaping, with small drags, around the 1.5ohm mark.

Hello there, bro. Thanks for your reply.
36mg/ml is very high, i do know, as for the e-liquid i always vaping its truly 6x time higher (6mg nic ejuice is what Im vaping now).
I bought those things and some flavor concentrated from Canadian seller on ebay. When they both came, I can do mixing my own e juice. And ofc that I will looking for you guys advice about calculate software, recipe, how to handle nic base to make its thinner and low to around 6mg for 30ml bottle.
If I vape directly 36mg/ml, you will see me waiting for you at heaven door, and said :
"hi there, i've been waiting for you about 50 years, what took you so long, because of vaping, isnt it?". Lol.
Ok, just kidding.
The one thing Im still confusing now is you mention about driper, mouth to lung, and nic problem relate to sub ohm vaping.
Sorry, Im new anyway so many thing still waiting for me behind the mist, and I need your light to show me the right way, *smile*
As my though, is that you suggested me to use a RDA? And what different between subohm vaping and the rest, relate to nic, i mean?
Thank you thank you!

v1ks_

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Latvia
Not sure if we understood each others, both not being native English speakers, heh.
If you're vaping 6mp now and plan to stick to 6mg you should be fine. I thought you plan to vape that 36mg stuff.
Since that isn't the case, then the rest of the stuff I wrote is sort of irrelevant.

To answer your question (if I understood it correctly):
You can, in a way, divide two distict kinds of vaping.
a) Subohm vaping, as the name implies, uses coils with the resistance below 1 ohm. Subohm vapers usually inhale the vapour directly to lungs. Because of that, e-juice with a lower nic content (6mg is pretty much the norm) and lower PG content (More PG, more throat hit. More VG, more clouds).
b) Tootle Puffing (that's what they call it here on forums - not sure if there is a proper name, heh) uses high resistance coils, usually around 1.5ohm mark. Such style of vaping produces much less vapor and it's inhaled first to mouth and only then to lungs, much like a cigarette. Because of this a higher nic and PG content can be used/is used.

Dylan Binh

May 25, 2016
Hanoi city, Vietnam
Not sure if we understood each others, both not being native English speakers, heh.
If you're vaping 6mp now and plan to stick to 6mg you should be fine. I thought you plan to vape that 36mg stuff.
Since that isn't the case, then the rest of the stuff I wrote is sort of irrelevant.

To answer your question (if I understood it correctly):
You can, in a way, divide two distict kinds of vaping.
a) Subohm vaping, as the name implies, uses coils with the resistance below 1 ohm. Subohm vapers usually inhale the vapour directly to lungs. Because of that, e-juice with a lower nic content (6mg is pretty much the norm) and lower PG content (More PG, more throat hit. More VG, more clouds).
b) Tootle Puffing (that's what they call it here on forums - not sure if there is a proper name, heh) uses high resistance coils, usually around 1.5ohm mark. Such style of vaping produces much less vapor and it's inhaled first to mouth and only then to lungs, much like a cigarette. Because of this a higher nic and PG content can be used/is used.

Haha my bro, you right about me not good at English. Now I fully understood what you said.
This is different between subohm vaping and standard ohm vaping (as my research 1-1,5ohm is low ohm, 1,5-2,5ohm is standard, and above 2,5 ohm is high). Now sub-ohm vaping become more regular for ppl and we can produce big cloud vapour and the inhale with such thing will go directly to our lung, so thats why you said I sudn't use high nic but the other ppl who go with 1,5ohm can do.
Thank you for that, hope we both understand each other correctly. And very happy to see you share me your knowledge.
Nice of you, thank you bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread