Need customer service help for Vamo 5 just died

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friend of Atlas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
CT
So the Vamo 5 I purchased 02/25/14 just stopped working. No warning, no hints, just dead. I'd like to speak to someone in customer service about this, because it's barely a month old....

I've sent an email to info@myvaporstore, but for returns it said to contact customer service. I've been unable to locate the customer service link on the site so I'm hoping someone here can direct me.

Thanks!

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
According to their website you would use the same e-mail address for customer service on warranty issues. Here is the information I found on their website.

"14-Day Warranty, DOA and Wrong Item Claims
Please contact our customer service team by email at info@myvaporstore.com with a description of the problem along with your order number (by the allotted time listed below). Your order number can be found on the upper right corner of your receipt. If the issue cannot be resolved by email, we will send you instructions on how to send the item back for replacement along with a return authorization (RMA) number. Replacements are ONLY shipped after the defective item are shipped back to us. "Dead on Arrival" (DOA) and "Wrong Item" claims must be reported to us within 72 hours from the delivery time. "14-day Warranty" claims must be reported to us within 14 days from the delivery date.

Your package must be postmarked within 5 days of receiving your return authorization (RMA) number. We will only replace defective items with working items of the same mod"

Friend of Atlas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
CT
So, Majestic, you are correct. The customer service email is info@myvaporstore.com. I received a response to my email in less than 24 hours and they've included a return label for repair or replacement. I'm happy that they are accepting a repair or replacement for this item even though it's beyond their posted warranty of 14 days. 35 days 'ish' is still a very short time for a product to last... so I'm glad they're gonna look at it at least.

Thanks for the help!

danzac

Verified Member
Feb 20, 2012
CA
So, Majestic, you are correct. The customer service email is info@myvaporstore.com. I received a response to my email in less than 24 hours and they've included a return label for repair or replacement. I'm happy that they are accepting a repair or replacement for this item even though it's beyond their posted warranty of 14 days. 35 days 'ish' is still a very short time for a product to last... so I'm glad they're gonna look at it at least.

Thanks for the help!

Ace of Vapes fixed my vamo.
$10.00
2.90 to ship to them
2.90 to ship back.

I asked if they can replace dna 20 battery packs if I cannot solder them in without destroying the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread