Need Dependable, Performance Battery-Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohid

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2016
Pakistan
I'm by no means an expert. I only started vaping a month ago and have the iStick 30w with a GS Air tank and was looking for a second setup. Like you I don't care about TC or big clouds. After watching and reading at least a hundred reviews about different tanks, I decided to buy an Eleaf Melo 3 and a few of its ECR heads keeping in view its cost, versatility, top fill and possibility of simple rebuilds without getting too much into it.

As for MOD, I'm thinking of either the iStick 40w or iPower 80w. Leaning towards the 80w for keeping my options open as I'm still experimenting :)

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
I just got the Eleaf PICO with the MELO 3 tank on Saturday and I love it. It's adorably small, and other members who have had their longer say they have been super dependable. Right now I'm just using the stock atty's it came with (.3 and .5 kanthal I think) at 30W but I have a pack of 1.8 Triton coils on the way. So far I absolutely love it for my at home/weekend vape.

At work I use the Innokin SVD2.0. Super durable. I can't count how many times its dropped or fallen and it doesn't have a single scratch on it. They're on sale at Mt. Baker Vapor for $42.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
fc4a0a58ed3c39750263dbc077e71297.jpg

This is my PICO with the Aspire Atlantis EVO 4ml tank I just got today. Right now I'm running the .5 clapton kanthal that came with it at 35W but it also works with Triton 1.8's. Very small and comfortable. Anytime I mentioned upgrading to a mod, this was recommended. So I finally got one and I definitely don't regret it.

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
fc4a0a58ed3c39750263dbc077e71297.jpg

This is my PICO with the Aspire Atlantis EVO 4ml tank I just got today. Right now I'm running the .5 clapton kanthal that came with it at 35W but it also works with Triton 1.8's. Very small and comfortable. Anytime I mentioned upgrading to a mod, this was recommended. So I finally got one and I definitely don't regret it.

I like the white on white. I have a SS EVO that I use on my brushed silver Pico. It's a great little tank.
yea i'll probably go with either pico or ipower. would prefer battery replaceable but it's not a big deal.

any thoughts on pico vs ipower? same wattage practically, pico seems smaller.

I would always go for replaceable batteries.

Reactions: LeeLee26
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread