Status
Not open for further replies.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Ha. We both gave him links to Vapor Kings. I just quoted the price wrong....it's $46.95/10. That's even better than I remembered. I use only RBAs now, so I've forgotten my pre-fab knowledge. Ha.

Hubseven, if you really want to save some money, get an RM2 rebuildable from the Reos mods site. You can make coils (essentially a brand new atty each time) for pennies. Would save you a boatload of money over a small amount of time.

EDIT: ....and the vape is AWESOME...better than any LR atty I've ever used.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
this site has good prices, 5 joye attys for 14.95. I've been happy with them. however at the moment they don't have LR, but I talked to them today and they said they expect to get LR in at some point. so you might sign up for their newsletter in the meantime

Joyetech 510 Atomizer 5-Pack (2.3ohm) | DigitalCiggz.com

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I vape about 5ml per day, have a Grand. Any idea how many days the above atties would last? Just looking for ballpark number. Thanks for your help.

It really varies on how many times in a row you vape I think. If you heat your coil up a lot by vaping long and hard draws.

I think the ones above will last you as long as many of the others you have used. I use Joye, and these atty's lasted me about the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread