• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need help asap. Trying to send a package to an FPO

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
Hello, I am trying to send a package as a gift to someone with an FPO. I have never sent anything to an FPO before and I want to make sure I get it right so that they can get their package as fast as possible without any problems.

My questions are mainly about the customs for. It wants me to enter item information.

Do I put ejuice or do I put something like non-perishable flavorings?

Do I need to list every little thing that is in there? Its 99% liquids but I was also going to include some cotton/rayon, some kanthal, some stickers, and some candy. Do I need to list every one of these? It only allows up to four items and also wants a weight and value for each but the minimum weight it allows me to enter is 1oz and everything is well under an ounce besides the ejuice.

Are they going to open the package and check this stuff to make sure its what it says it is and if they do and I didn't list a couple pads of cotton will the return the package?

I just really want this to go smoothly for them.

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
I use the hand written customs forms all the time - never did an online one.

For the juices - list as flavoring
cotton/wire/stickers - craft items

There should be a quantity column for each line. Just put the number of bottles on that line. Same for the 'craft' stuff.
Guesstimate the weight for each group.
Thanks for the reply. I'm just really paranoid about it and probably reading too much into it. I just want to make sure they get their stuff okay. The last thing they need to be worried about is getting some ejuice ya know? Have you had any problems before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread