Status
Not open for further replies.

quittingvegas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Las Vegas
RDA RTA Geni... so many options.

My current setups : vamo/ kayfun; ibtanked/istick; mvp 2 / Evod.

I don't like subohm and stick around 1.2 to 2.0 ohms. I like adjustable airflow but I seem to prefer a tighter draw.

If its a rebuildable tank then I'd like to be able to acess the build deck without dumping the entire tank.

Slightly interested in the following: lemo drop, magma, igo ?? (So many designs I'm lost)

Please give me some direction
:confused:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
You can't access the build deck on the Lemos without emptying the tank. Other RTAs in which you can:

Taifun GT I or II
eXpromizer
Rose v2 or v2-s
Kayfun 4
Flash e Vapor
Calix
Prometey v3
Speroid
Heron

I do have a Magma clone as well, and it has very good flavor.

I have one clone genny I bought as an experiment and I don't think gennies are for me, so can't help much there.

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California
Why do you need to access the coil when the tank is full????? I usually know, I need to service a coil BEFORE filling the tank in the first place.. If I am using a juice that is ghoing to gunk the coils in less than a tank full.. I use a different tank, or don't fill it full or just vape it empty before doing the service.. I have yet to have a coil FAIL, I have burned a few wicks. But even in an emergency, I have like a million empty juice bottle laying around.. It's not that hard to dump the contents of the tank and capture the juice, If I choose to.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Why do you need to access the coil when the tank is full????? I usually know, I need to service a coil BEFORE filling the tank in the first place.. If I am using a juice that is ghoing to gunk the coils in less than a tank full.. I use a different tank, or don't fill it full or just vape it empty before doing the service.. I have yet to have a coil FAIL, I have burned a few wicks. But even in an emergency, I have like a million empty juice bottle laying around.. It's not that hard to dump the contents of the tank and capture the juice, If I choose to.
It's a convenience , the OP is entitled to put that on a wish list to help members in providing information . You don't need to YELL .

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio

Its a convenience, AND important to new builders who may make wicking mistakes as they learn. At least they can get to their deck easily if things aren't going well (leaking or dry hitting).

Reactions: Caprilli
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread