Need help deciding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastRide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2010
Canada
Here is the one pman bought. It's a beauty too, nice options.

WP_20140228_002.jpg

WP_20140228_001.jpg

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
That's why my next ProVari purchase will be a mini. :D

I can't decide if I want another standard or a mini next. I LOVE my standard and I don't carry it around. It will be satin silver but I'm torn. It's cheaper to get a standard cause I already have all the extra stuff for that and I only bought 18650 batteries.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Ah man! That seems like a hard decision, but to me it sounds like you want another full! If you don't carry it around and already have all those parts, just stick with the full.

That's what my hubby says. The crop circles that some people don't like, don't bother me one bit. I originally had a mini and traded it for a standard. I would add the extensions to make it use the 18650 batteries so I'm not sure what the advantage of a mini would be? ( for me). Not putting down any other people that have mini's. I love them but I already have all the standard stuff. And the design on the mini isn't important to me.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Ugh haha I know! Mail mans probably already on the verge of filing a restraining order on me by now. Guess just one more week til I can be somewhat satisfied. Thank you!

Lol, I know. Mine knows me well by now. He even comes to the door with any package (that needs to be signed for or not).

pman3255

Moved On
Feb 16, 2014
Texas
Lol, I know. Mine knows me well by now. He even comes to the door with any package (that needs to be signed for or not).

Wow that is so nice of him! Does he know what you buy like from vaping vendors and all or does he just think it's random packages? But that is really cool of him, maybe I could ask my mail man lol. Probably not.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Wow that is so nice of him! Does he know what you buy like from vaping vendors and all or does he just think it's random packages? But that is really cool of him, maybe I could ask my mail man lol. Probably not.

Hahaha. No, we don't get into long conversations. He's just a nice guy who brings me door delivery on packages. Not just vape stuff. All packages. I think it's because I answer the door in a towel but I could be wrong? (Just kidding of course).

pman3255

Moved On
Feb 16, 2014
Texas
Hahaha must be nice.

My local vape shop has a mini provari 2.5 zombie edition for 190... I'm thinking about going and picking it up. Don't have any 18350 batteries though so I hope they have some in stock so I can buy a few.

Also another vape shop has the mini kit satin silver for 209, and that's very tempting. Might just get that since it comes with batts abs protank.

pman3255

Moved On
Feb 16, 2014
Texas
My take on it is, they both aren't outrageously over priced, and I will in the future most likely be buying a mini in the future, why not just make it today.

The satin silver finish I actually kind of like, and the kit comes with 2 batteries, a charger, and a protank. So that's nice, and it's priced the same as the Website but at a b&ms.

The zombie finish looks nice, but I have a feeling I would have a hard time figuring out which tank to put on it and color matching, so the classic satin silver would be easier to just slap a tank on and roll with it.

I think I just made my decision hahaha

pman3255

Moved On
Feb 16, 2014
Texas
I would get the satin silver. Just my opinion. You won't ever get tired of the color and it comes with the batteries and accessories. I like the zombie edition but I'm the type of person that would get tired of the green after awhile.

Ah that is some good advice thank you! I think I'm going to go pick it up in about an hour when I get done with some work, I really appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread