Need help deciding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pman3255

Moved On
Feb 16, 2014
Texas
Yep, that's a 2.5. It has crop circles ;)

Ah thank you!

I have very, very large hands and I believe this device is the perfect size in the full version for me; thus me ending up with 2 provari by the end of this week and one right now haha.

The mini is just too small, I would drop it and break it probably. The full isn't even that bad I enjoy it.

How would one install one of those pro rings?

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Ah thank you!

I have very, very large hands and I believe this device is the perfect size in the full version for me; thus me ending up with 2 provari by the end of this week and one right now haha.

The mini is just too small, I would drop it and break it probably. The full isn't even that bad I enjoy it.

The ProRings really just sit on the nose cone and are held in place with the topper.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

pman3255

Moved On
Feb 16, 2014
Texas
Oh thank you for those pics! I sat there like a dummy rubbing my hands raw trying to unscrew it... LOL.

The b&m I went to was so cool. E Cig and vapor lounge? They matched the price for the online provari... Cost me 159.99 plus I bought an aw imr 18490 for 12.99 total 187.73 or something. That is crazy a b&m would do that. I'm so happy with it! I was planning on buying the kit for the mini at 209 ended with a full 2.5 provari and a batt since I have chargers and tanks... Awesome.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Ah thank you!

Well I have very very small hands and I like the full version too. :D

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Oh well good! What is the standard voltage for batteries?

I have an aw imr 18490 I just bought and it reads 3.7v. Is this standard? Usually my batts read 4.1v fully charged just wondering in case this is bad for the battery to run at 3.7v. Thanks!

Make sure you charge that new 18490 before you use it. Most new batts are a little flakey the first couple of charge cycles, but settle out just fine after that. My PILA will charge then to 4.1v every time.

pman3255

Moved On
Feb 16, 2014
Texas
Make sure you charge that new 18490 before you use it. Most new batts are a little flakey the first couple of charge cycles, but settle out just fine after that. My PILA will charge then to 4.1v every time.

Ah thank you for this advice! I definitely did not know this I'm glad you told me. Much appreciated! I was using it right out of the box.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
[ QUOTE=KY_Rob;12478597]Personally, I routinely check the voltages on my batteries every time I change them. Both the dead one and the full one. Easily done with "Cb" right on the Provari :D

Oh ok, well that's good to know. I think the e2 error is voltage too high on too low of batt? Got that once[/QUOTE]

E2 means "Current Limit Exceeded". That means it's trying to go higher than 3.5amps. Probably too low of resistance with too high of a voltage setting. Easiest resolution is to:
1) use a higher resistance coil
2) dial back the voltage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread