• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need Help Fall/Winter Schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Well, when I agreed to this arraignment, we agreed on 3-5 trips a year.
Now understand I am responsible for Oklahoma now and the longer I'm away the weaker the territory gets.
Last year was 3 trips and worked out great. I'm already been on 3 trips this year.
Looks like in the fall they want to add another trip.
Late Oct - Brussels.

Over Christmas/New Years - Vienna and Rome.

The above 2 I have anticipated.
Now they want to add another trip over Thanksgiving. No problem with being gone over Turkeyday, most other countries not a holiday at all.

Looks like I get the choice of Barcelona. Beijing. Amsterdam, Cairo or Berlin.
Been to all before, I don't speak Spanish but a workshop is needed in Buenos Aires, Its been 10 years but would love to go back.
What do you all think? I can just stay home for the holidays?

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Well, PTJD it sounds like they are spreading you a little thin. I haven't been to any of those places but if I was going to pick one then I think it would be Cairo. My oldest daughter is infatuated with Egypt and I would figure out some way to take her with me. However, it is you we are talking about here. What does your wife think about you being gone then? Or will she get to go with you? I would think it might be fun to get away over the holidays and avoid all of the family crap.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Yeah she gets to go once or twice a year. She was in Paris and Geneva this summer and plans to go to Rome over Christmas.
    I'm sure she would gladly go over thanksgiving but that means I need to schedule a "Off" day so we can have fun.
    Well maybe a JS picture at the Pyramids for The Wiz might make it worth it!:laugh:

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Thanks for your input, I really love Barcelona but was just there in April? Amsterdam is always great but kinda cold late November.
    I'll wait till Ms. PTJD gets back to discuss with her. Oh good to see some of you from the travel forum!

Oh Hitt, its not so much I'm spread thin, our company has 5 trainers living in Europe and we hired a 3rd this year for Singapore and have 2 others in Hong Kong. Sadly I'm the one with medical credentials and we usually have a better showing of Doctors and Nurses when I do the workshops, not that I do any better of a job at it.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Oh PTJD.......I'm sorry I missed this thread!! yes Amsterdam by all means!(Isn't everything that illegal here legal there?) If you need a travcel companion I am available!

:)Wiz!

Yep! However the city of Amsterdam has made all hotels within city limits non-smoking, BUT I can walk out the hotel and go to a coffee shop and have a joint! Go figure!:confused:

Me thinks The Wiz would enjoy the ladies in the windows! Will try to get you some pictures!

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    I think you should book the Amsterdam trip and then send the tickets to me and Wiz. I'll swing by and pick him up and then we'll go fake our way thru the training class and then disappear for a week or so.

Yeah, but what would you do in Amsterdam? Think about it! Oh, the trips booked.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    I did mention posting some pic's.

Amsterdam.

P1000113.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread