• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need Help Fall/Winter Schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
OK my 1st half of the year is coming together.

Not bad in the first quarter, looks like.

Orlando for a meeting.
Cancun for a seminar.
And yes back to Vegas for a meeting.

After that,

Toledo in April, no not Ohio!:)
Madrid.
Tokyo.
Beijing.

Hopefully this will be it for the first half of the year!

Well, that did not hold up! Seems like I need to be in Brussels and Antwerp the weekend of March 11th.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Wow PT you never stop!!

We need to get together for lunch sometime when you are.

Yeah, that would be great, need to schedule where I am not with clients during lunch. They get so spoiled , in fact the last time I was there one customer specified I bring Schiebers (sp?) ham and sausage rolls for breakfast when I was just going pick-up some rolls and donuts from Daylight donuts!

Fudgey

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2010
Oklahoma
Yeah, that would be great, need to schedule where I am not with clients during lunch. They get so spoiled , in fact the last time I was there one customer specified I bring Schiebers (sp?) ham and sausage rolls for breakfast when I was just going pick-up some rolls and donuts from Daylight donuts!

That place is good!!! How about I give you my work address and you can drop off some of those rolls for me....LOL About the only days I can't go are Mondays and Tuesdays. They changed some stuff at work and well.....we don't leave for lunch very often anymore.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
That place is good!!! How about I give you my work address and you can drop off some of those rolls for me....LOL About the only days I can't go are Mondays and Tuesdays. They changed some stuff at work and well.....we don't leave for lunch very often anymore.

That's a deal! As long as you don't have 100 people working there, be glad to drop off some donuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread