Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I'm just GUESSING - but worth checking:

- can you control the resolution of screen captures? They might be getting taken at huge file size - thus "too big" for ecf, or the "no room" errors. Screen capture doesn't have to be full resolution...

- Since you just switched to using a browser, ARE YOU "SIGNED IN"?? If it's saying you don't have permission, it might be that you're not logged in, and thus, you're a "guest" with no permission beyond new members stuff...

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Here's what I may have mentioned in different posts but heres what's happening..... If I use chrome I'll get the low memory thing Although my. Memory isn't low....

When I use tapatalk i get the add to previous draft or start a new conversation comment....

So the low memory doesn't show up in tapatalk.....
Amd when I try to capture the message it disappears I can't do a Screenshot.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
The permission thing only comes up when I try to post in a closed thread either to me or private to begin with..... That's a separate issue. Ecf seems to think I have or maybe I do and don't see it.... A previously drafted comment.... But in any case whichever I choose doesn't help....if I choose yes or no.... It just defaults to the empty page that I'm trying to post in.? I've tried with pic @ 40kb.....under 1mb.amd still does the same thing..... I'm not sure I understand the resolution tweek you mentioned?

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
0393e8b6cc070a8edfd108d39b1e640f.jpg

Ok who did that! I'll explain......

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Ok something just happen where the arrow next to this comment turned into a bar where the camera and file your buttons used to be..... Wth. Ok one more pic so you can close this thread...... * something WIERD but good just happened

Retired 1 was that you??? ... Trust me that option disappeared... I use to have to expand and use the 3 dot menu upper right corner..... On tapatalk.

c2b07c6cc12f9655a15510fdbd3b585d.jpg

Got the draft msg but it dropped the link here?!! Hmmm, fixed, solved?

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
For future reference.

When your device starts complaining about the lack of memory, go to your phone settings and scroll down to Storage.

The first section deals with the total memory on the device itself, not the SD card.

Screenshot_2016-05-24-06-22-08.png

You will need to take a look at what's chewing up your memory. Again, this isn't the total storage on your SD card, but the built in memory on the device that is used to run the OS, programs, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread