Need help picking a new mod :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluejay84

Sep 22, 2016
So far i am looking at the Alien, the Ijoy PD270 and the eleaf Ikonn 220w. Kinda on a tight budget so any suggestions? Maybe i'm missing better options?
I currently run a Ipower 80 but need something else as it's not enough to last a full day and would like to get one with replaceable batteries.
Do not have an external charger just yet but will purchase hopefully shortly after mod.
Thank you in advance.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I have a friend that loves the kaos from sigeli. I am also hearing good things about the smok tpriv I think it is, its the one with leds all over it.
But I am also curious about the captain you mentioned. If budget is a concern that may be your best bet as it comes with 2 20700 batts. And they seem to have a longer life than 18650 batt mods or so I hear from most folks that have em.

Mike McVape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you like the Alien check out the SMOK GX2/4. Better finish and slimmer in 2 battery mode, plus can go nuts with 4 batts if you want. Got my first GX2/4 Gold kit for $60 US seller watching eBay, saw a red one for $60 yesterday - were 2 left don't know if still available. Usually seeing them $75 to $100. I passed on the red and have a 2nd GX2/4 this one in Blue coming $54.07 from closer to where they be made.;)

Reactions: stols001

JoeChemo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2010
Washington, USA
At the moment, my two favorite mods are the IJOY Captain PD270 (dual 20700) and the Vaporesso Nebula (26650). I prefer the Nebula because it feels good in the hand, it uses a single battery that lasts a bit longer than my dual 18650 mods and its battery charges more quickly at 2A. Current favorite external charger is the XTAR SV2. Good luck finding a mod that lasts all day. I've yet to find one. LOL

jcoopercam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Good suggestion, HCigar do really good mods. I'll have to check this sqounker out, dripbox 160 is crap. I want a better one
My Kanger Dripbox 60 works perfectly. Never tried the 160? The Lost Vape Therion BF is the Cadillac of squonkers! Some whine about the juice bottle/battery partition... Just leave the partition out, and swing the bottle forward when replacing the battery. Takes only seconds to swap-out.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
My Kanger Dripbox 60 works perfectly. Never tried the 160? The Lost Vape Therion BF is the Cadillac of squonkers! Some whine about the partition that separates the juice bottle from the battery. Just leave the partition out, and swing the bottle forward when replacing the battery. Takes only seconds to swap-out.
The actual mod is fine, just not a very good rda that comes with it.
Is the lost vape therion a dna mod??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread