Need help to know which products I should look at

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieKJ

Nov 29, 2010
Washington
I've been doing ecigs forever, but haven't been keeping up. I was using Joyetech eGos with cartomizers. I went to a local vape shop to get help, and I bought a Smok Brit mini which I do like, but you can't find them for sale anywhere online - always out of stock. So here's my wish list, and any recs you have would be much appreciated.
- Rechargeable
- Something pen-like or slightly fatter (not the big boxes)
- I like the tank I've been using on the brit mini, so top fill, doesn't leak, easy coil replacement and not eating through juice would be great too
- I don't need a lot of adjustments to alter my smoke. One button is fine heh.
- I like some smoke, but I don't need lots of smoke. Mostly flavor and smoothness
- plug-n-play coils rather than rebuilding them
- I have my own juice so I don't need pre-filled
- well made! The brit mini has given me no problems, and coils lasting weeks, so something like that would be great.

Just something that works, is available, and not too complicated. I got my Mom, who had smoked for 40 years, to get off cigs onto ecigs and so she gets whatever I get. If it's too complicated, requires rebuilding, etc she won't be able to use it.
Thank you so much for your help,
Sus

Last edited:
Reactions: Foggy Road

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
This oldie but goodie kit sounds like it would be perfect for either you or your mom.

Aspire Premium Starter Kit

It comes with a battery, a Nautilus Mini, a five-pack of coils, a charging cable and a wall adaptor.

I used these items to help me quit and they worked very well, but I didn't buy them in a kit. I bought them all separately, and for a lot more money than this kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread