Need help tracking down a popular old tobacco flavor from 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

stayinwonderland

Verified Member
Jul 19, 2013
Seattle
I got it! ready? Grumpy's Hooch by Sands mods. I also ordered something called Old #4 and B&B (not sure what that stands for).

And they're totally not around any more! How they hell do I find the flavor profile?? the business was ran by two people, a couple I believe and the guy went by the name Chopper. Edit: yeah Chopper and Lisa Showers.

How wrong was I on the naming though. I think I must have been searching for those flavor profiles at that time and confused them. So apologies for the misleading info.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I got it! ready? Grumpy's Hooch by Sands mods. I also ordered something called Old #4 and B&B (not sure what that stands for).

And they're totally not around any more! How they hell do I find the flavor profile?? the business was ran by two people, a couple I believe and the guy went by the name Chopper. Edit: yeah Chopper and Lisa Showers.

How wrong was I on the naming though. I think I must have been searching for those flavor profiles at that time and confused them. So apologies for the misleading info.

SandS was located in Virginia.

IMO, Grumpy's hooch was the WORST juice I have ever vaped.

Good luck in your search.
Cheers
I

BlueMoods

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
USA - Arkansas
I don't know about a commercial clone but, here is a DIY recipe for Hooch: SandSMods Grumpy’s Hooch - Le DIY pour les Nuls

Old#4 sounds like a take on RY4, also gone but, there are many knock offs and clones of that one out there. B&B was Black and Black, that sounds like a take on a Black and Mild cigar flavor and, again there are many versions of that out there.

Reactions: DavidOck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread