Need help with Dial a Volt...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Ok - have been totally hooked on these with smilomizers for quite some time. I just ordered two and put them immediately on to charge. One is working beautifully, the other does nothing. The button doesn't light. Nothing. I tried hitting the button 5 times quickly several times - nothing. I put it on the charger and the button turns green as usual and it supposedly charges - but when I take it off - nothing.

Before I send back for replacement, any tricks or hints I am missing?

Thanks! :)

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Hey Mary Kay! Yes, it is fully charged. And when I put it on the charger, the light blinks and turns green (the push button) and it shows green on the charger. But when I take it off and try to use it - nothing. I have hit the button 5 times fast - 10 times fast - held the button down firmly - basically everything! But the button doesn't turn green and it doesn't hit at all. :(

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Hey Mary Kay! Yes, it is fully charged. And when I put it on the charger, the light blinks and turns green (the push button) and it shows green on the charger. But when I take it off and try to use it - nothing. I have hit the button 5 times fast - 10 times fast - held the button down firmly - basically everything! But the button doesn't turn green and it doesn't hit at all. :(

JJ, I had one do the same thing, had to have CS replace it. I'm sure they'll take care of you, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread