Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Bought one of these for a friend's father so he can quit smoking. Also there was bundle deal that was pretty good. I wanted a dead easy and cheap set so he could start and then ditch if he didn't want to switch.
But after I got it home I realised I had no idea how to use it. I don't know the difference between the modes and have no idea if the included tank is any good.

Would appreciate any advice on the 2 modes and the tank. Have found reference to another Ego model that apparently leaks all the time. Once I understand them I can explain them to my bud's father. Thanks!

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
I see no replies .
I used the ego one not the one you have which only had 1 function.
If i may suggest if no one else replies is go to you tube and type in your device and watch some of the video's as it may help answer some if not all yor questions.
Thanks! I kinda turned to youtube already. Maybe no one likes this kit here.

We've already opened it and vape it. The 1ohm coil went in and I personally find it too restrictive. He isn't certain and will use it till it runs out then try the 0.5ohm coil.

Thanks for replying tho.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
No problem.
Same type coil i use as well, the 1 ohm coil has a smaller hole at the very bottom compared to the .5 coil.
Very simple to switch them useing finger nail and right under bottom gasket pull it out and put in the 1 ohm coil and airflow will be less restricted. You can see the difference in hole size by looking at the very bottom upside down.
If you like the 1 ohm vape compared the the .5 ohm this is the way to go by changing the bottom pins takes
about 20 seconds ! ; )

Pulling out the bottom pin works for the CLR=Rebuildable -coil wrap horizontal
or CR - regular coil =non rebuildable although folks do rebuild them. coil wrap is vertical

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread