Need HELP!!With Modes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
VW mode for kanthal, that's it. Same for nichrome. Stainless Steel can be used in power mode (Variable Wattage) and in temp control. Nickel and titanium only in temp control, in their designated settings. TCR is if you want to put in more specific settings.

For clouds and flavors you will be working on your coils builds and also dependent on your dripper/tank.

Reactions: jmur

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Hi Jm. So which mode should i run if i want to choose to have more clouds/flavor ?
Well, the mode you'd use would depend on what type of build/coil you are using. Do you do your own coils? Also, which is better for clouds/vapor can be pretty subjective.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
VW - Kanthal wires, nichrome wires, stainless steel wires
TC Ni - ONLY ni200 wires
TC Ti - ONLY Titanium wires
TC SS316 - stainless steel 316 wires, not sure if you should use this setting with other stainless steel wires (304, 307 etc)
TCR - lets you manually enter your wire TC values for temperature mode, wires that are not preset in your mod ie: those mentioned above with TC.

My guess is you will be using VW the most. With VW you only have 1 variable to adjust and that is power, usually in Watts or Joules.

Under TC mode you will have 2 variables to adjust for the vape you want, Power - again in Watt or Joules and Temperature, either in F or C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread