Need help with my new E2s

Status
Not open for further replies.

papako

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
HI
i had a slight burnt taste also but only on my first fill after the juice in the carto was low. the 2nd and 3rd time i refilled the carto i used 100%VG. it seemed to last longer and longer. yesterday i filled two cartos one in my PV one in my pocket. had a long eventfull shift at work and i felt like i was smoking up a storm, every chance I got i would be vaping nonstop. after the looong 12hr shift was finally done, i noticed that i still had my extra e2 carto than i hadn't even touched yet. i couldn't believe that e2 carto lasted that long, and even at this moment im still puffen the same e2 carto i started my shift with.
i will continue to use this 100%VG method until this carto dies or i find a better method.
but i cant really ask for much more...

i guess i got a real good batch

papako

Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
HI
i had a slight burnt taste also but only on my first fill after the juice in the carto was low. the 2nd and 3rd time i refilled the carto i used 100%VG. it seemed to last longer and longer. yesterday i filled two cartos one in my PV one in my pocket. had a long eventfull shift at work and i felt like i was smoking up a storm, every chance I got i would be vaping nonstop. after the looong 12hr shift was finally done, i noticed that i still had my extra e2 carto than i hadn't even touched yet. i couldn't believe that e2 carto lasted that long, and even at this moment im still puffen the same e2 carto i started my shift with.
i will continue to use this 100%VG method until this carto dies or i find a better method.
but i cant really ask for much more...

i guess i got a real good batch

irwink

CASAA Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2010
Norfolk, Virginia, USA
but i cant really ask for much more... i guess i got a real good batch

I just filled an unused E2 rev 3 with 100% vg juice for the first time. I'd been hesitant because of the wicking issues. Up until now I've used 65/35 pg/vg. I did use the ptb mod but with the wicks intact. I'm very pleasantly surprised. It seems to be wicking well despite the viscousity of the vg. This is really great as I love my favorite vg juice.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
Ok give it a try, this works best for me:

Remove all 3 caps
Soak in Hot water for 10 minutes
Rinse in Warm water for 30 seconds
Flick it dry into the sink until no more water sprays out
Dry the battery connector and dry burn the carto on a manual battery until you hear no sizzling
Fill and vape

that's exactly what I do when they need a clean...Fortunately mine were useable right out of the box....just filled and vaped...hope you have better luck...that's all I use now for the most part...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread