Status
Not open for further replies.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
:confused::confused::confused:
I've been a menthol smoker for 20 years, and I'm happy with what I'm vaping, but I've got a friend who wants to find a flavor similar to Marlboro Lights... I know that nothing is going to come close to a burning cigarette, but is there anyone who used to smoke Marlboro Lights that has found a juice that they liked? I searched "Marlboro Lights" and didn't see a lot of relevant threads...

Phayah

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
US
I smoked Marlboro Lights for a long time but I also smoked Marlboro Milds even longer (which I like more).

I wasn't really thrilled with any juice when I first started. For me, I was mostly focused on throat hit. I haven't found a juice that tastes anything like any kind of cigarette. I've tried almost every tobacco flavor Dekang makes and the tobacco flavors from Johnson Creek.

My favorite vape right now is 36mg (100% PG) Atomic Cinacide from Tasty Vapor. A lot of people here at ECF really like it. It feels more like a cigarette than anything I've tried but it tastes too awesome to be a cigarette.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Thanks, Phayah, I actually can't wait to try AC, but he's 70 and is stuck on finding something with a tobacco flavor. Maybe I can sneak him some flavored cartos later on, but right now he wants something as close to the real thing as possible... :rolleyes:

I love the fact that even if I go to zero nic I have such a rainbow of cool flavors to try, but we're taking baby steps with him ;)

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Thanks, folks, for all the help... I did check out all of the suggestions, but I had to go with Liberty Flights (thanks, hlaalu!) for my buddy... I ordered 6 different tobacco flavors in 5oz size. Now I have to order more blank cartos, because I'm going to have to give him 6 of mine, and I have an order from Tasty Vapor coming in!

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
ROTF thank you Hlaalu never would have noticed that if you haddnt of mentioned san diego....
That company just changed there name(that or magically a whole new e-cig company opened in the exact same office and suit!)....I'd suggest leaving liberty flights Alone in the future. Not a reputable company at all.

As far as Marlboro flavors I liked Halo Freedom..until I got tired of tobacco flavors all together.

skyward

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2009
Nacogdoches,tx
Hmmm.... Liberty Flights is showing the order shipped today. Were the issues with quality or bad customer service? I just thought it was a great way to try a few different flavors without spending a small fortune... I'll update as soon as the order arrives.
there used to be a company with a very similar name that caused them a lot of problems(i think it was american liberty flights,but cant find the post). thats not the same company as the one everybody orders from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread