Need NEW ADV

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKS25

Aug 10, 2013
east hampton ct
I vape Bobas and tribute pretty much religiously and yes I want some new ideas. No menthol or heavy coffee tastes but usually prefer tobaccos fruit and vanilla flavors if that in anyway helps. id appreciate it ive already spent a whole lot on a bunch of crap and work too much too scan the net all day. Although ive been curious about BWB but have heard some of their stuff has aftertaste. I know its broad question but anything would help. I usually order from av, jv(only tribute too expensive to guess with them), rawr

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
I really think you should look at INNEVAPE… Their TNT line of hybrid tobaccos are all ADV's for me… seriously… try them. 15% off now… shows up at check out.

The Mango Tobacco, tangerine tobacco are great - the ry4 is named "make my day"

Inneveape's line of juices are incredibly smooth. I am picky as he** - after 4 years of vaping and I really like almost all of their liquids.
Their flavors are also unique… their tobacco flavors, fruit flavors etc… aren't run of the mill… not sure what they are, but they aren't what every one else is using.

If you like traditional ry4… Apocalypse Vapor makes one named TK4… creamy, classic ry4.

vapetrik's dorky stud is nice…
Goodlife's El Kamino…
of course… bounty hunter… by nitelite

and fruity… Hurricane's mango or paypaya milkshakes are nice…

Zombie juice's Millenium Milkshake is nice…

Innevape's Heisenberg is sweet tart fruit… nice throat hit.

nHaler tobacco vanilla milkshake (Octane Line)

that's all I got ;-)

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
For ADV I like JG blend at Ahlusion but it has a coffee flavor but not a strong one - the 'blurb' is 'coffee and cigarettes' and it's a nice smooth tobacco. In fact, I'm pretty sure it's the House Blend and that doesn't have any coffee. If I would have found JG Blend early on, I may have just stuck with that vs. the 6 or 7 flavors I have in my 'line up'. :) Although I like them so much now, they're hard to give up. Sometimes Ahlusion eliquids need some steeping or breathing. Lately I've been vaping straight out of the bottle.

For BWB, I've tried a few and some can have an aftertaste. One I've liked for a few years - my 'reo mini vape' is their Applewood. A nice 'warm' flavor where neither the apple or tobacco dominates.

Tiktik

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Pullman, WA
I really think you should look at INNEVAPE… Their TNT line of hybrid tobaccos are all ADV's for me… seriously… try them. 15% off now… shows up at check out.

The Mango Tobacco, tangerine tobacco are great - the ry4 is named "make my day"

Inneveape's line of juices are incredibly smooth. I am picky as he** - after 4 years of vaping and I really like almost all of their liquids.
Their flavors are also unique… their tobacco flavors, fruit flavors etc… aren't run of the mill… not sure what they are, but they aren't what every one else is using.

If you like traditional ry4… Apocalypse Vapor makes one named TK4… creamy, classic ry4.

vapetrik's dorky stud is nice…
Goodlife's El Kamino…
of course… bounty hunter… by nitelite

and fruity… Hurricane's mango or paypaya milkshakes are nice…

Zombie Juice's Millenium Milkshake is nice…

Innevape's Heisenberg is sweet tart fruit… nice throat hit.

nHaler tobacco vanilla milkshake (Octane Line)

that's all I got ;-)
What other innvevape juice did you try?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wicked & Coiled

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Stratford, NJ
Figured I would recommend Heisenberg Vapors' "Applebum", as it has recently become my ADV.

Kind of a kitchy, niche brand that originally labeled their stuff in the "Breaking Bad" graphic style, but have since departed from it.

That said, they run a pro operation out of SoCal, and everything they ship me is perfect right out of the mailbox. Their whole line is awesome. "Wrath Of Kong" is a really rich dessert-type, Bananas Foster-flavored vape, as well.

"Applebum" is apple/pineapple. Light and crisp, with medium sweetness. It's the kind of juice that's developed for ADV'ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread