Need new juice supplier !

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time to get serious about DIY.
I'm with that thought.

MVB not only removed the 236ml, they also removed additional flavor shots. Time to start researching DIY juice. Heck, MVB also removed DIY supplies as well.

I do understand the OP desire to vape and only vape. I have tens of dozens of feet of wire and multiple wicking material sitting idle after I found a tank which satisfied all my needs. Not tossing my RDA's or past tanks just in case the powers that be do force us into unwanted areas through legislation, but that is another discussion for a different time.

Beeker25

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2016
Ugh, bad start. I didn't like Tres Leches either.
Funny, it was one of the first freebies they sent me too.
If you do find some you like and make another order, I have requested freebies and they usually send them.
Good luck on the rest, there should be at least a couple in there you'll like.
I did try another from their sample pack. S+C2. Steeped just one week and I immediately ordered a 30ml bottle this time max VG. Couldn't figure out what it was at first then realized the rich cream threw me off. Strawberry with plenty of cream. Fantastic. Probably won't play out as an ADV but it sure is good. I got the grape version steeping but that smelled a little raw still.

Btw how many have accidently flipped their pg/vg ratio when ordering. I did it TWICE in a week. 65 to 70 pct pg. Yeow my throat protested. I spent all this time researching and then rush the order. Those will go down as loss purchases because i can't vape it. Live and learn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FRANKSTER

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2011
staten island, new york
Hi Guys, Being like 3 years now vaping and a bit long away from the forums i have being ordering juice only from MtBakerVapor only for that long and I really want to try some new juices, they remove my favorite juices (Marachino Cherry and Banana Split) and remove the 236ml bottle im starting to look elsewere! what good vendor out there with same range price could or should try ? suggestions?
I suggest you try ONE HIT WONDER. Quality juice at 60 dollars for 180mils and it's high quality. They only have about 5 flavors. rocket Man is outstanding. Another vendor is called Mohawk Vapors. They only have about 10 flavors.

I have not tried them but I will on my next order. They are selling their juice for about 10 dollars for 30 mil. Stay away from vendors that have hundreds of flavors. They are usually crap. Good luck.

rabgary

Verified Member
Feb 27, 2014
Austin TX
I have always used MBV and was actually quite upset that they stopped mixing custom flavors which is what I usually ordered in the 236 ml.They also haven't had my favorite for a while and they don't sell the sweetener anymore which I also used a lot.
But ya know what,even though the price is just a little bit more than it used to be I ordered some juice that I had used a couple of years ago and thought were just okay,nothing great.
But their new bottles which are sealed and pre-steeped instead of mixed to order like they used to be are great and nothing like I remember from a couple of years ago.
Don't know if they are just that much better are if it is because I have better equipment and know a lot more about what I am doing.
So far I have had in the new blue bottles the banana cream pie,cinnamon roll and blueberry.They all taste great to me.
I add a few drops of sweetener I was able to get from Vape Mall to the blueberry and really like it a lot.
And when you order $50 dollars or more worth there is no shipping charge.
I was really kind of depressed at first not being able to get what had been my all day vape for about a year but now I am almost glad they did it or I probably wouldn't have tried the flavors that I have grown to love over the last couple of weeks.

Last edited:

Sanctuary Denied

ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Vancouver, Wa
Btw how many have accidently flipped their pg/vg ratio when ordering. I did it TWICE in a week. 65 to 70 pct pg. Yeow my throat protested. I spent all this time researching and then rush the order. Those will go down as loss purchases because i can't vape it. Live and learn.

It only took once, learned my lesson quickly.
I usually order along with a buddy from work, luckily he didn't have to endure my mistake.

inkedmayhem

Unregistered Supplier
Apr 26, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Supplier posting outside authorized areas

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
Verde Valley Vapes and Tmaxx No Frills Mils are my two mainstays. Both "budget juices", but definitely don't taste that way. Both have a bunch of different flavors to choose from and I have yet to find a flavor I disliked from either and I have tried most of them! I'm ordering from TMaxx again this weekend.

greg341

Moved On
Sep 14, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Copied other user's material from other sites.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread