• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Need Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I have alluded to problems in my marriage...yep, after almost 5 months, he still wants a divorce. I have not wanted to whine and do a 'he said, she said.' My emotions have been all over the place and I know from Scriptures that emotions can direct you in a wrong direction. You never make decisions based on your emotions. Now wisdom, on the other hand... Almighty God's wisdom, Blessed is His Name, is the direction you base all decisions.....or are suppose to, anyway. I have sought legal advice and have a game plan. It has been difficult to live under the same roof with someone who wishes you lived in another domicile. Then we come to 'trust.' I can truthfully say that I only TRUST God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, and I don't have any for my spouse. I used to have 100% trust in him. No more. There is no one else in his life, like another woman. If he has had me trailed by a private eye, oh my goodness they would be so bored. If he wants a divorce, he is going to have to step up and file. I have a notion that he will file when he has all of his ducks in a row. This should come to a head in late spring or the summer.

I am having a difficult time biting my tongue. I have to. I have outlets to vent. And yes, I vent to Jesus, which is okay as long as I remain respectful. I realize you've noticed my absence from the board and I just wanted to let you know why. Since vaping Bill is a co-mod, and MM has my phone number, I will know when a problem is brewing. I can't promise I can be here on a frequent basis. I am deeply sorry if I have let anyone down and I hope you accept my apology.

I love all of you guys!:wub: God is taking care of me and "All things work to good for he who loves the Lord and is called according to His purpose.":closedeyes: <><

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
He has filed for divorce and I've been expecting it, but as of this very moment, I am in Colorado at my son's house, enjoying my granddaughters. I've been here since the 21st of March and have been chilling. I am using my son's Apple computer. I will never buy an Apple. You can throw stones at me now. They are so completely frustrating! I couldn't even use it while he was in St. John's on vacation, so I've been on Netflix and entertained by my granddog. What a love he is. I go home Monday and I feel I have the strength to deal with what I have to deal with. I really miss my dog. She doesn't understand why her mom disappeared for 3 weeks. :( So before I go home on Monday, I thought I'd pop in here and say HI to one and all!

Please continue to pray for me and I so appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread