NEED: Rebuildable coil for KangerTech subtank plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra313

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2015
Michigan, Near Detroit
Anyone know where I can pick one of these up at I need the entire rebuildable coil unit for the KangerTech subtank Plus? And how much they might be?

My local store doesn't stock rhem and I'm not talking about the replaceable coils, that you can buy. I'm talking about the ones you build yourself you know the ones you put the wire on put down on the posts and so forth.

I screwed mine up. I was trying to get that top cover off of it so that I can pull the cotton through and I gripped the side of the cover that screws down over the rebuildable unit and Bent it up and screwed the threads up and now I can't get the top to screw down on there and I need to just get a whole new unit, cuz my screws holding for the posts are stripped out.

Anyhow, anyone know where I can get that whole thing at and how much?

Thanks,

Sent from my Galaxy S6 - posting from the bed baby!

Cobra313

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2015
Michigan, Near Detroit
sweet-vapes has the Plus V2 rba, It has larger feed holes.
Hole diameter is approximately 2mm on the Plus, and 3mm on the Plus V2.
I have both, but prefer the V2.
can you just get the build deck coil and not have to buy the whole atomizer?

I don't want another atomizer. Just need the coil and build deck. A dual coil would be nice. Might be harsh on the battery, as I only have a iStick 30 watt.

Adan

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2016
USA
I was going to suggest Sweet Vapes too.

I chose them last year because they specified the third generation PEEK insulator, and sell it separately as well. Apparently, the first two versions didn't play well with either dry-burning or higher wattage. Oops. :rolleyes:

:D
There have been 5 versions that I know of, not including the original Subtank. I have them all.
If you prefer the smaller hole, you can get the Plus with the new insulator now.

Adan

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2016
USA
can you just get the build deck coil and not have to buy the whole atomizer?

I don't want another atomizer. Just need the coil and build deck. A dual coil would be nice. Might be harsh on the battery, as I only have a iStick 30 watt.
If you have the threaded barrel, it won't work on the new decks.
I have not seen a dual coil version.

Cobra313

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2015
Michigan, Near Detroit
My new deck arrived works very well.

I like how they changed from the threaded deck cover to the one with the set screw and the new holes, it gets much better flavor and a lot better airflow and sweet Vapes hooked me up.

price was good and the package got here in good shape and I'm very pleased with the service.

thanks for all your help! [emoji4] [emoji41]

Sent from my Galaxy S6 - posting from the bed baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread