NEED: Rebuildable coil for KangerTech subtank plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Bak

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2015
Netherlands
Those are rather unreliable rba's. Screws are mediocre quality, wear out quickly and tend to rust, bad insulators, jumpy resistance. For a few dollars more you get the good authentic ones from that same site.
If you ever want to order a back up and are willing to wait 2 to 7 weeks for delivery you can save a lot. you can get the exact same rba that you just bought for $2.38 and free shipping. Link below

$2.38 Replacement Rebuildable RBA Plus Coil Head for SUBTANK Mini Clearomizer (SS, 0.5ohm) at m.FastTech.com

Those are rather unreliable rba's. Screws are mediocre quality, wear out quickly and tend to rust, bad insulators, jumpy resistance. For a few dollars more you get the good authentic ones from that same site.

I received my order of 5 of them (wanted to get extra in case of Mfg. problems) 6 weeks ago. Been using the same 2 for the past month (.5ohm, OC, with juice PG/VG 25/75) and have had none of the problems you mentioned. Washed with water & dawn on day one to remove any residual machine oil. Have changed flavors on each one ~6 times and washed and dried in between, no rust. I also bought an authentic Kanger RBA to see if there was any difference. Kanger = screws are tighter. IMHO That is the only difference I've seen to date. Will update post if anything changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread