Need recommendation on Juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a big menthol fan. I have been pleased with nhaler's nuport. The peppery taste, that I suppose is there to mimic smoke, gets a little old. It is also a bit on the pricey side. I have avoided NET liquids because I don't care for the pipe tobacco taste. That being said, I just purchased some Dark Horse from HHV because I heard it isn't as upfront with the pipe tobacco flavor profile. I am anxious to see if it plays well with menthol. I smoked full flavor Kools for many a year, and while I really don't crave that burning tobacco taste, I must have the menthol kick.

DanG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2013
NWI Cedar Tuckey (Lake)
I have to put it because it hasn't been said, anything from Copper Creek. It is made in Wisconsin, from top of the line ingredients, and American nicotine. If you wanted a tobacco flavor there is Truly Tobacco then there is House Blend... this is the number one juice they make and it won Juice Of The Year... everybody gets something different from it, I get everything from light tobacco to chocolate chip cookie dough to cake or cake batter. It is delicious!!!! It changes with age and voltage. There is another tobacco flavor called twisted tobacco, that is the pipe type tobacco. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread