Need recommendations for set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

seipher09

Dec 6, 2014
Hello everyone!

Pretty new vapor looking for some help with a new battery, tank, and coils.

For battery I kind of like the eleaf stick due to size and how big the battery is but if you have other recommendations let's hear them! (Want temp control though)

For the tank I want something that isn't huge, something that needs filled no more then twice a day from a pack a day smoker. And has adjustable air flow

For a coil, I am looking for something temperature controlled for sure. I tend to chain vape as a previous smoker so I already use a high pg juice to help prevent burning the coils out. Ultimately I want something with a tight draw that's going to be hard to burn out really fast.

Right now I have a egrip 2.
I love how easy it is to fill and clean and the battery life is great. But I mainly just don't like the coils as the flavor for the ss316 0.6 seems to make a lot of it vanish, and the coils only are lasting me about a day.

I welcome all suggestions! Please help

Thank you

Reactions: Super Flex

drysprocket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Los Angeles
Bump for ya. Temp control coils are a tough one, otherwise I'm sure you'd already have lots of suggestions. I sometimes wonder how many people use them, but your situation totally makes sense.

If no one responds maybe make a thread with Temp control added in the title to get their attention. Best of luck!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I can't speak for temp control. It's relatively new, and although my RX200 has it, I've never tried TC on it. I'm perfectly happy with watts or power mode.

Since you're new, I suggest either a Pico or iStick from Eleaf. I generally recommend an Aspire Nautilus tank for newcomers.

Good Starter Setups for a Beginner Vaper
  • Typical starter setups recommended for a new vaper.
Proper Terminology: Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Delivery Devices
  • A picture dictionary for beginners with descriptions of clearomizers, nano's, drip atomizers, bottom feeding mods, cartomizers, cartotanks, and RBA's (rebuildable atomizers). Includes video demos/reviews of all devices.
If the mod you choose needs removeable batteries, choose a couple of 20 amp batteries recommended by Battery Mooch.

18650 Battery Safety Grades -- Picking a Safe Cell to Vape With

Guide to Choosing a Li-ion Battery Charger

• Guide to help a novice in choosing a charger. Covers recommended brands; suggestions for the number of charging bays you'll need, discusses what independent charging bays are, LED and Liquid Crystal Display models, and "smart chargers".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread