Need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

JR701

May 26, 2017
So today I dropped my evic by and aspire atomizer really hard now it's reading my coil at 0.29 and the voltage went down 4.17 and i can't adjust the wattage it's stuck at 60bwatts i have like 100$ should I buy a new box mod and use the same atomizer i have or should I keep using until next week when I get paid ? Would it be dangerous ?

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
So today I dropped my evic by and aspire atomizer really hard now it's reading my coil at 0.29 and the voltage went down 4.17 and i can't adjust the wattage it's stuck at 60bwatts i have like 100$ should I buy a new box mod and use the same atomizer i have or should I keep using until next week when I get paid ? Would it be dangerous ?

Honestly, I mean you didn't say what your coil was prior to the drop, nor how many the volts was prior to the drop, but I assume dropping it changed both of those readings..

Between both of those readings being changed, as well as your now being unable to change your wattage at all, I would say it is now unsafe to operate.

Can you take the battery out of those things? If the battery is removable try removing the battery for a few minutes, then putting it back in and starting it up again.. if you do that and all your settings go back to normal, then I would use it til you got paid and get a back up on payday in case it starts acting up again..

But if it doesn't straighten that out, then get a new one and don't try and use it at all, because it's unsafe to use.

Your atomizer should be fine.. Just get a new mod.

Reactions: Tonee N

JR701

May 26, 2017
Honestly, I mean you didn't say what your coil was prior to the drop, nor how many the volts was prior to the drop, but I assume dropping it changed both of those readings..

Between both of those readings being changed, as well as your now being unable to change your wattage at all, I would say it is now unsafe to operate.

Can you take the battery out of those things? If the battery is removable try removing the battery for a few minutes, then putting it back in and starting it up again.. if you do that and all your settings go back to normal, then I would use it til you got paid and get a back up on payday in case it starts acting up again..

But if it doesn't straighten that out, then get a new one and don't try and use it at all, because it's unsafe to use.

Your atomizer should be fine.. Just get a new mod.
yeah it dropped from 4.27 volt and .30 res , I was looking into a ipv6x for 50$ I'm looking at reviews im gonna get a new mod I'm not risking it thanks for the reply

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
yeah it dropped from 4.27 volt and .30 res , I was looking into a ipv6x for 50$ I'm looking at reviews im gonna get a new mod I'm not risking it thanks for the reply

Eightvape has some good deals right now.. if you want an IPV5, they have them for 29.99 plus the shipping costs..

JR701

May 26, 2017
Eightvape has some good deals right now.. if you want an IPV5, they have them for 29.99 plus the shipping costs..
I think I'm heading to a vape shop tomorrow morning , I'll be calling a few them to see who has the best price , I'll keep you updated when I get my new mod again thank you for your advice I really appreciate it

MSK421

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2017
Fort Worth, Texas

I'll second the IPV5. I've owned for more than a year. TC top notch. Only fault is weight. Pioneer4You has released some duds, every other mod, do your research!

JR701

May 26, 2017
I'll second the IPV5. I've owned for more than a year. TC top notch. Only fault is weight. Pioneer4You has released some duds, every other mod, do your research!
I just got a predator with batteries and a charger for the batteries for 120 thanks to everyone for the help I really appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread